13

-Authors pov-

Jay slowly closed the gap between them and kissed Jungwon on the lips.

Jungwon was taken aback but after a few seconds he kissed back.

Jay could taste strawberries from Jungwon's lips.

Their lips moved in sync as they passionately kissed each other.

After a few seconds they both pulled away trying to catch their breath.

They started kissing again but this time Jay slowly moved down to Jungwon's neck while Jungwon started digging his hands into Jay's black hair.

Jay started sucking and nibbling on Jungwon's neck when he heard sinful noises coming from the younger male.

Jay stopped and looked at Jungwon's neck and was happy that he had marked him.

Jay pecked Jungwon's lips one last time.

"You should finish that before it melts completely," Jay said looking at the popsicle in Jungwon's hand.

"It's already very melted tho," Jungwon said as he quickly finished it and went to get a paper towel to clean the melted popsicle.

"Oh and you should wear a turtleneck tomorrow to cover up my work of art," Jay whispers into Jungwon's ear and gives his earlobe a tiny lick.

Jungwon started blushing and kissed Jay on the lips one last time before going to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Jay quickly got ready and slowly got into Jungwon's bed, cuddling Jungwon.

They both fell asleep while cuddling.

-time skip to the next day-

When Jungwon woke up the next day, he suddenly got flashbacks from what had happened yesterday.

"I can't believe that actually happened, Did I seriously moan for Jay hyung " Jungwon said quietly so that the older won't hear him and wake up.

Then he suddenly heard knocking from the door.

"SHIT." Jungwon said as he quickly put on a white turtleneck he had pulled out from his shared closet with Jay.

"ONE SECOND." Jungwon said as he started to shake Jay.

"Hyung, wake up, someone is here," Jungwon said.

After a few seconds Jay opened his eyes and groaned.

"Who is it?" Jay asked.

"Probably Sunghoon," Jungwon said as he went to open the door.

Jungwon opened the door and to his surprise it was Sunoo.

"Sunoo? What are you doing here early in the morning?" Jungwon asked, confused.

"Sunghoon hyung left his sunglasses at our dorm last night," Sunoo said handing a pair of sunglasses to Jungwon, "I think you have the first block with him so please give it to him thank you!"

"Wait Sunoo do you wanna get breakfast together with me and Jay?"

"Sure, but let me call Riki because I don't want to be third wheeling this early in the morning," Sunoo said as he pulled out his phone to call Riki.

"Ok wait let me go get Jay hyung," Jungwon said as he walked back into their dorm.

Jungwon walked into the bathroom and saw Jay shirtless after his morning shower.

"Oh um hyung, Sunooo and Riki are gonna come get breakfast," Jungwon said he tried not to stare too much.

"Won my eyes are up here, not down there," Jay said as he smiled and slowly squished Jungwon's chubby cheek.

"Let me quickly get ready." Jay said as he put on a shirt and they both walked out the bathroom together.

"What were you two doing in the bathroom together?" Riki asked, looking at them weirdly.

"I was just telling Jay hyung that we were having breakfast together stop being dirty minded Riki" Jungwon said as he flicked Riki's forehead

They started walking towards the cafeteria and saw Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake.

"HYUNGS," Riki yelled.

They all waved and we walked towards them.

"Jungwon? Why are you wearing a turtleneck in this hot ass weather?" Jake asked.

"I didn't have time to pick out anything so I grabbed something random ahah" Jungwon said nervously trying not to look suspicious "Also here are your sunglasses you left at Sunki's dorm yesterday".

"SUNGHOON HYUNG, YOU KNOW JUNGWON AND JAY HYUNG WERE IN THE BATHROOM TOGETHER," Riki blurted out.

"WHAT?" Sunghoon said, almost spitting out his water.

"I WAS JUST TELLING JAY HYUNG THAT WE ARE EATING BREAKFAST WITH SUNOO AND RIKI," Jungwon defended himself.

"The hickeys on your neck says otherwise," Heeseung said, pointing at Jungwon's turtleneck.

"WHAT? HOW DID YOU-" Before Jungwon knew it he was already tugging on his turtle neck because of how hot it was.

"What made you think it was a good idea to wear a turtleneck when it's almost 40 degrees?" Heeseung said.

"Looks like someone had fun last night," Sunghoon said giggling.

"Hoonie you should have done more hickeys on me" Jake said while having a straight face.

"STOP WHY ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING EVERYWHERE" Heeseung says "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE INNOCENT"

"What can I say, there are a lot of things you don't know about me hyung." Jake said.

"Back to Jungwon and Jay, so what happened?" Sunghoon said while poking them.

"Well Jungwon decided to eat his popsicle in a very seductive way and it turned me on," Jay said very straightforwardly. "We didn't fuck though his popsicle was melting a lot".

"Ok i think that's enough explaining," Heeseung said as he continued eating his breakfast.

"Noo but I wanna hear more" Riki complained

"Nishimura Riki, if you want to hear more about it you can talk to them in private later, I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast here," Heeseung said.

"Sorry hyung," Riki said as he sat down next to Sunoo.

"I had a lot of fun last night thanks to Jay hyung." Jungwon said while smirking

Jungwon then leant over and whispered loudly to Jay using his husky voice "I liked it a lot let's not stop next time"

"YANG JUNGWON IF YOU WERE GONNA WHISPER TO JAY AT LEAST WHISPER SO THAT WE CAN'T HEAR YOU," Heeseung yelled.

"My baby is all grown up" Sunghoon said as he pretended to wipe away tears.

It was almost time for class so everyone started walking towards class after they had finished breakfast.