2

-Jungwon pov-

Class had ended and now me, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Riki are headed towards the advisory classroom which was surprisingly closer than I thought it would be.

When we walked inside the classroom, I spotted the three guys from earlier and so I waved and shot a smile at them. We all quickly sat down and a few seconds later the professor walked in.

"Hello my dear advisory students, my name is Mrs.Park and today I will be announcing who your dorm room partners are and after that you guys will get the rest of the block to yourselves"

After a long time, I finally heard me and the others' names being called out.

"Sim Jaeyun and Park Sunghoon"

"Kim Sunoo and Nishimura Riki"
"Lee Heeseung and Choi Yeonjun"

"Yang Jungwon and Park Jongseong"

"OMG HEESEUNG, LONG TIME NO SEE" a male yelled as he started walking towards Heeseung

"Hey," Heeseung said as he waved at the male.

"Who are these kids?" the male asked pointing at me, Sunoo, Riki, Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon

"Oh these are my new friends Sunoo, Riki, Jungwon, Jake, Sunghoon, and Jay," Heeseung said while pointing at us.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. My name is yeonjun." He said with a smile on his face.

We all waved and smiled at Yeonjun.

While Heeseung was having a conversation with Yeonjun, I was in deep thought.

Park Jongseong.

Isn't that the Jay guy Sunoo and Riki had introduced us to?

I suddenly felt a tap on my back and I spun around to see Jay smiling at me.

"Uhh hey!" I say while putting on a dimpled smile. "I guess we're gonna be roommates."

"Yeah!" Jay said while fiddling with his sleeve.

"Ok class now that you guys got some time to get to know your roommates I will start explaining the policy of this school's dorm system" The professor said.

"The curfew will be 11pm so that means you all have to be back in your dorms by 11pm. If any student fails to make it back before 11, the student will get detention the day after. There will be a teacher walking around each dorm to check if you are all in your dorms." The professor explained.

"No opposite gender is allowed in dorm rooms, that means girls can't go into the boys dorm and boys can't go into the girls dorm." The professor continued.

While the professor continued talking about the dorm rules I couldn't really focus.

"Why can't girls go into the boys dorm and boys can't go into the girls dorm?" I thought inside my head.

"OK that is for this class you guys are dismissed"

"Oh and before you leave, come up here and I will tell you your dorm numbers and give you the key" The professor said as he handed out a slip of paper with numbers on it to each student.

-Time skip to after classes-

                                                                         Chaotic shithole

Sunoo the sunshine

Guyss class finally ended omg

Jungwon the sheep

 so what dorm numbers did you guys get

Jakey the aussie boy

Me and Sunghoon got 302

(i'm so happy i'm in the same dorm as hoonie)

Ugly Ice Skater

Being in the same dorm room as Jakey makes "miso" happy

Jay

Bro please shut the fuck up ty <33

Me and wonnie are in 279

Riki

Ooooo are you guys already together?? Giving each other pet names i see

Jungwon the sheep

Um, no

Heeseung the ace

Stop teasing them Riki, Me and Yeonjun are in room 285

Jakey the aussie boy

Hoonie you still didn't tell me why your name is "ugly ice skater"

Ugly Ice Skater

wEll, me and jungwon made a bet and I lost

Jungwon the sheep

We should go home and get our stuff for the dorm. Sunghoon hyung drive me :D

Heeseung the ace

Ok let's all go get our stuff from home

Jakey the aussie boy

Hoonieeeee can you also drive me pleaseeeeee

Jay

Shut up jake we live next to each other come with me for today

Jakey the aussie boy

Ugh fine >:(

Ugly Ice Skater

Sorry jakey maybe next time :)

-in the car with Sunghoon-

"Bro won, Jakey is actually so cute" Sunghoon squeals as he starts to drive off.

"Jay seems to like you, he was staring at you a lot during advisory" He then adds on.

"Well Jay hyung is kind of cu-"

WAIT NO I'M STRAIGHT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

"He seems nice," I say with a straight face.

"You guys look cute together," Sunghoon teases.

"If you don't shut the fuck up right now i will shove a knife up your ass" I say

"I ship jaywon" he says quietly

"SUNGHOON HYUNG I CAN HEAR THAT" I glared at him.

"Hey wait we're at your house, I'll come pick you up in an hour" He says while pulling over.

"Bye hyunggggg" I say while hopping out of his car.