(Insert angst title here)

Thanks to a certain someone, I learned Wash was infertile (historically, so you guys get to have some angst when they were struggling before having Estella.)

CHRIS JACKSON IF YOU SEE THIS NO YOU DON'T I DON'T EXIST ANYMORE/hj

Tw: Infertility (fuck I think I spelled that wrong. Damn.), mention of miscarriage.

(George is not trans, he can -sighs- shape shift his genitalia. Don't ask.)

The moment you've been waiting for!

King randomly hugged his husband from behind him. Which startled George of course.

"Hm? What is it, King?" George asked.

"I think I wanna have a baby-"

"WHAT-"

"You heard me..! What if we had a baby?" King smiled hopefully. George paused for a moment, sure side symptoms definitely would kick his ass but he could handle it, right? George sighed.

"Fine fine-" King interrupted him and scooped the smaller man in his arms, smiling and carrying him to the bedroom.

==

George laid next to King, shaking his shoulders gently, panicked but also excited.

"KINGSTON TRIBUS WAKE YOUR ASS UP-"

"HM..!?" King jolted and sat up, panicked, head butting his poor husband in the nose. George covered his nose and winced, gaining King's full attention.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" He said, cupping his cheeks trying to get his hands away. George was smiling instead.

"Geo?" King asked, concerned and confused.

"It's positive."

"..Huh."

"My test, it came back positive!" George smiled.

The still drowsy King still had no idea what's going on.

"...I'm pregnant, dick for brains."

"Oh. OH-!" King finally snapped, he smiled hugging his husband.

The months followed, everything was okay.

King hugged George from behind which of course got him off guard.

"Princey what are you doing?" George asked, looking back at him, chuckling.

"Oh nothing~!" King smiled, suddenly picking him up.

"KING-!" George swatted his hands, laughing. King carried him to the bedroom

King laid him on the bed, not letting him go, nuzzling into his neck.

"I SENSE FORNICATIO- Nevermind I forgot you guys were married, see ya." Mania sighed.

King and George looked at each other and chuckled. Of course they remained the day with cuddles.

==

The two men sat in the hallway, waiting for the results. King looks over at his husband, clearly lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, what's up..?" He asked, looking as George laid his head on his shoulder.

"Just.. something's off.." he responded.

"How so?"

"Remember when I was erm.. bleeding..?"

King nodded.

"I just- I don't know-"

A nurse came back with the results. And George's thoughts came true.

"Sirs, I'm sorry but your baby's heartbeat has stopped."

King and George looked at each other. As King started talking with the nurse, George spiraled. He did everything right. Didn't he? He sat there, brushing his short curls out of his face, when he realized there was something wet running down his cheeks, he was crying.

King looked back at his husband and quickly went over to him.

"Geo..?" King cups his face.

No response.

"Geo.. please look at me..?" King asked, nearly begging, he was emotional himself. Georg complied and looked at King. King stared at his now glossed over dark brown eyes that welled up and overflowed with tears, yet no emotions could be read.

King turned back to the nurse. He talked, to George it was just muffles in the background.

They left.

==

King laid behind his husband, wrapping his arm around him, being gentle since the both were exhausted, mainly George. It's been like this for weeks ever since they found out their baby's heart stopped, doctors removing the child surgically, George, emotionally unresponsive, King trying to give him emotional and mental energy. It was like that til the point Mania resided at Alex and John's house, fae knew her chaos would definitely not be good for them, especially George.

"Do you want anything..?" King asked, about to get up. No response.

"Geo..?" No response. King let out a soft huff then kissed his shoulder.

"I want him back."

King looked back at him.

"You know I do too, Geo." King laid back down trying to hold and soothe his husband.

"We'll never get that chance to see his face.." George mumbled. King moved his curls, his eyes were closed, he was crying. King wraps his arms around him.

"And it's my fault...!"

(Hm.. I wonder what that's a reference from..)

"It wasn't anyone's fault, especially not yours, please don't say that.."

"How can I when it was..?"

"Stop saying that!"

"Why?! I'm the reason we'll never see his face or hear him cry..!"

King cups his cheek.

"Geo, that's not true. Look at me."

George looked at him.

King held him close.

"It wasn't anyone's fault.."

It wasn't anyone's fault.