Chapter 6

*sigh*....."I told you not to, yet you did..." Japan sighs as he was talking to someone on the phone, he seems frustrated. "..Well, I was bored! Everyone was having fun while ####### and besides..I know you would love to see some mystery and drama~."

Japan scoffed as he pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at the number.

!!$919@28!66!16???

It's an odd number but...his friends with him...for a long long long time....."Goodbye-",,,"WAIT, YOU'RE HANGING OFF ALREADY!?! HEY I'M NOT DONE-"

Beep, beep, beep

He slid his phone inside his pocket and quickly left...he couldn't believe J.A did those...'that feisty bastard...even have the guts to rewrite my song! Good thing I made backup!' ...he just couldn't deal with him...

Japan went towards the cafeteria and he noticed that there where only a few students....'ah must be the voting campaign starting...the debate was good but..-' he saw America's posters and Canada's beside of each other on the wall..

Towering the weak cities,towns or provinces....they where the one's who ran for school presidency while the other countrymasters didn't even bother....because they the same power as them..
Japan sighs and turned his attention back to food, buying some onigiri, takoyaki, and some cute octopus little hotdogs....he'll come back again to buy a few things that will surely fill his hungry stomach.

"...Good thing I didn't vote...Politics..*sigh*.."

He stayed neutral...after all, his the countrymaster who doesn't vote at all...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lia's POV

Gosh!! I hope America wins! His speech is well delivered and well thought and to Canada...I didn't expect him to be his rival but I guess life has so many surprises...

His supporters where pretty strong as well...there I saw a man who has beautiful, long silky black hair...I even thought that he was a girl! But oh boy! He isn't! He was wearing a mask, covering half of his face..his flag color was red with 4 small stars surrounding a big star in the right side...he looks...good looking...

A-anyways...I'm still surprised of his height, I think that his a countrymaster too..but Indo told me that he was China, yeah his tall but he said that Russia is much more taller than him....Russia?...I've never seen him around...maybe he doesn't like attending such events...

"You did great America! I have a feeling that you'll win!!!"

Ame chuckles light heartedly as he smiled and gave me a pat on my head, his cheeks heating up as he uses his other hand while he wipes his sweat.

"Ofcourse...All of those hardwork! I couldn't do it without any of your help and especially the others pip....thank you for everything.....win or lose, I'll still be thankful.."

"U-uhm..yeah..hehe..."

"Oh! By the way, Thailand invited us for a BBQ party! Well....Afterall, everyone worked hard and we're just waiting until the results come.."

Oh! Yeah, We totally forgot, I nodded as I quickly clean the place up in a flash, not noticing that America was still watching me...The mess isn't that much and it was very easy for me to clean and organize.

"Pip, you don't have to do that- we should go before we get late"

"Hold on a sec-"

I huffed as I tried to move a few boxes, putting them ontop of each other until it turns into a tower of boxes..these boxes still has a few shirts and other things...maybe we can give them to the poor after the-

"Pip-"

"Oof!"

I didn't knew he went behind me as I felt him towering over me, he seems to be supporting my hands over a single set of box that is in the verge of falling off!

"M-my bad! I..I didn't realize that it was falling over me-"

"It's alright Pip..becareful next time.."

I sighed at my stupidity as I attempted to removed it, while Ame was supporting it's weight and soon enough, I faced him as both of our hands touched each others underneath the box....the both of us staring at each others eyes, I could feel a bit of his weight pressing into me so that I wouldn't drop the box accidentally....if it weren't for the box...he could possibly be so close towards me...

"..///////.."

I felt my cheeks heat up as his beautiful blue ocean eyes reflected in his glasses due to the slightly mid lightning in this room, he smiles and felt him picking the box up himself..leaving myself in daze..

_______________

America found Riz's reaction quite amusing, he chuckled as his cheeks heated up while he placed the box on the occupied table, before he clears his throat..facing the man he...likes...well he admits himself that his not gay but...Pip is different.....he wondered why he felt this way towards his friend...he tried to ignore it many times but he can't stop thinking about him..after that 2 months of being with him..

"It seems that everything is clean, let's g-OoF!-"

Phil gave him a playful punch on the stomach and quickly went ahead of him, he sighs and rubbed his slightly painful stomach...sometimes, Pip surprises him in many ways.....he watched his small figure walk pass the door way as he smiled in an idiotic way.

'..I might be gay for him..'
He chuckled as he shook his head..this happened too whenever they accidentally get too close...or whenever he shows up, half bare, fresh from the shower...he doesn't really understand pip and his sudden behavior lately...he could see his face flush up easily as well...

Ah his so densed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few days later,

Ame sighs as he opens the door, he was at a room around the school, this room was still empty and no students used it so he and the others decided to turn it as their base for a while.

He still doesn't know anything about the results,

'I'm sorry Mexico..maybe..I didn't win this year...'

He felt disappointed if himself and as he opens the lights, he startled at the sound of confettis and around of applause infront of him, he saw everyone...that's why he doesn't see them anywhere! Especially Pip who was holding onto a long cake that says congratulations.

And an adorable, ranbow written "we won! Congratulations America!!!" He was shock,

"I....-"

"SURPRISE!! We won!!! America you won!!! Congratulations!!"

Mexico was there, eating some crab cakes on a plate, he chuckled and gave a thumbs up.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________
_______________

Hello loves~

And Bet You noticed a change of my writing style.

Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story! Thank you so much! I love you all 🥺💖💖💕.