Chapter 30: Sing

Music club
8:30 a.m

Lia yawns as she sit besides Japan who's busy writing something on a paper. She watches him, he was focused. As if writing a grande book that will catch the readers soul or a song that is meant to melt peoples hearts once heard to the point it makes them cry...

Butttt it seems that it's a love song? "You're writing for someone?..." Lia said as she reads the lyrics,  "Pinky swear, if I do tell a lie
I’m willing to swallow needles or anything on Monday
It doesn’t matter if it’s Sunday? Hmmm..." Japan finished writing as he gave the paper to Phil and watched her read it...he smiles as he finds it adorable...

"My....darling~.."

Japan whispered as he felt his heart go doki doki, his greatful that Phil didn't hear it.  "I'd rather die?....Woah Japan, is this a love poem or something??? This feels so intense.....someone caught your eye~ or did you remember someone from the past~?? Eyyy care to tell soon as your voice heals~?" Phil smirks as she nudges Japan as he just giggled and gently patted her hair before gently taking the written lyrics on her hand.

His eyes where in the color of red with slight brown in it, did he already accept Dark within? He just hopes that Phil will accept him for being true....He doesn't want to keep on showing the personality he created. Lia continues to compliment the song that Japan wrote as Japan listens to her. 'You're as beautiful as ever Lia...' Japan was surprised to know that Lia was here in the all boys school...

From now on, he'll protect her just like how Peiri protected him..."Japan? You listening?" He blinked a few times as he paid attention to the pretender, it was adorable. He just grinned and squished Lia's cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ever heard of Lavender Haze?"

Norway says as he eats some pomegranates while in a walk with Japan and Phil,

"What's that?"

"It's a ingredient used for alcohols and perfumes, sometimes in pills...for humans, its an ingredient for their food while for countrymasters, it's a pheromone drug. But it's fairly harmless."

"Ohh, I heard that's made for Countrymasters, for normal humans, they make the not active one right?"

"Yeah, there are two lavender, ones the normal one and the other glows and changes into a color of slight pink. Some countrymasters use that to calm down or just get high. You can use it on your food just a little bit—"

Germany soons joined in the conversation.

"I heard that Russia uses a lavender Haze perfume to keep himself relaxed, as well as his pet..."

Norway smirks,

"So his always high~?"

"Pftt—",phil

"You can say so but there are countrymasters who can control the intensity of it, the most dangerous is the smoke one. Once inhaled, it'll make you feel like you're drunk...."

"Ohh Well, that flower seems to have a lot of properties.."

"It's used as a gift for their love ones as well, if you're given a lavender Haze gem, or something made from that plant, means they have high level of infatuation towards that person.."

Japan just walks besides Phil as he listens  he still can't talk, he would love to join but it sucks to have a wounded neck that is slowly healing,

"Ofcourse, the color Lavender counts as purple as well which means royalty, it is much more higher than the color gold. "