Chapter 28: I knew you were in trouble !

"Where's that siopau with a little color coded red on his face?" (Japan) Lia sighs as she follows the leading drone as she points her light through darkness in this....abandoned building..

"Why does this school even have abandoned buildings anyways??" She saw old designs with different colors, one caught her attention that is hanging on the wall, she saw a symbol...same to the all girls school she used to go in, and the all boys school...."...so pretty...." both symbols where merged and created a unity sign...

*beep! Boop!*

Lia startles as she got back on track to follow the drone that made a noise, "found someth—.....shit" Lia's eyes widened as she saw...Red paint splattered all over the wall and some fresh burnt parts of old wooden chairs and tables "this look burnt....theres this burned circle on the floor....it's still hot.." she said as she looks at the small flames.."....The only person who has this sort of range ability....he must've used his unstable shield.......Japan..." she said as D1 scanned the hole place before going back besides her.

"D1....if something happens, I want you to neutralize, do not engange harmful Neutralization....I want it peaceful and no violence okay?"

"AFFIRMATIVE"

Lia smiles as she looks at the crystal bracelet that glows meaning that her commands were followed properly, D1 transformed into a much more friendlier model and followed Lia.

The more deeper they get, the darker it was. D1 slowly turned it's shield protecting Lia as they where following their program. Lia didn't mind as they continue to search "Japan!!? Where are you! Come out!!" She said as she carefully took steps around the abandoned building.

"Norway's worried for you! As well as Me!! Come on show yourself bro!" She tried calling him out again. But no response...only greeted by the eerie silence from the abando—

"You! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here...." A manly voice shouted as Lia startled and looked behind to see a black suited man with black sunglasses in this dark place..whilst holding a flashlight.

"Ms. Will be furious if she finds out that theres an outsider going in here! You need to be punished as well!"

Punished..does that mean someone's been here and got punished? Shit! "D1 let's run!—" Before she was able to, there was a chilling sound where something snapped infront of them. The suited mans neck was twisted and there he was.."comet....?..." half of Comets face was dark and it's difficult to see his face. What caught Lia's attention are his wounded arms and an area that seems to be bleeding profusely...

"L.....ave......*cou..h..*......sa....e....*groans" Lia watched Comet struggle in pain, "hey, it's okay....I'll help y— wait!!" He was about to help the injured Comet yet the mysterious man quickly ran away as he limped, leaving trails of blood on the ground and "Miss Phil, it's not safe for you....please let us—" Lia looked at D1 who just called her a Miss "D1! I told you to not call me that! Whatever!"

She followed the bloody trail and saw more dead bodies laying around the ground, half of them where burned and some had holes on their chests, the others seems to possess their consciousness but is out cold....Lia's head hurted, no she wasn't feeling nauseous....this feels quite familiar...so odd....

Kara Blanca stepped into the red sea of the battle field as her sharp weapon shined, she looked around to see if there will be more enemies...it's a miracle that there are no bit of stain in her clothes and as well as her face...she looks so clean and innocent yet...her hands where not...

"Kara...."

Kara Looked behind her to see her father wounded, clear tears stream down her eyes as she dropped her weapons and ran towards him as her father kneeled down from the pain that is causing him to suffer.