Chapter 46

The four individuals prepared their Beds after their humble little feast, Cooked by the one and only Xing. "*yawnn* when will the last dude arrive? We've been waiting for him, it's nearly midnight..." Canada complained "He's going to ruin my sleep schedule!!" He cried dramatically as Phil chuckled. "Is it just me or the wind started to feel.....c-cold.." Phil said as she gripped onto her blankets tightly.

They all went silent and whatever they were doing, came in to a halt. Germany looked at the warm lamp ontop of them that is only keeping the whole place warm, Xing on the other hand summoned his Ying and Yang to support the warmth of the fancy lamp. "....Everyone...." Xing noticed a pattern of crystalized, see through substance that is slowly revealing itself. Germany's eyes turned deep red as he got up from his bed.

The lamp's light turned dimmed and soon they all saw someone's shadow, outside the tent. Meanwhile, Canada was already asleep because of the cold... knocking him out... "Phil, are you feeling cold? Here, you can have Erjejyu....they can keep you warm...." the Ying and Yang soon turned into a transparent dragon as it flew close to Phil keeping her warm "t-thanks...Xing..." Erjejyu stopped wrapping itself around Phil as she already felt warm.

And opened it's mouth for Xing to grab something inside of it, a Mo Dao weapon encrusted with fire Crystals. Xing's clothings changed slightly, having a few golden armor on his wrist, chest and shoulders.

Germany on the other hand, tried to use his ability but he wasn't able to see who's outside..."...Shit...is this the real first task?—" Germany cursed as Xing was silent, focused and prepared.

".............."

Outside the tent, a chilly blow of the wind past by and soon.

"...??!!!...."

The three were surprised and shocked to see who it was and they nearly started a brawl (well only the two countrymasters) on one of the most famous student in the University.  "R-Russia!?..." with his light blue eyes that glowed from the slight darkness, soon calmed down. The lamp light retured to it's original state and Russia gazed at everyone and soon at Phil.

"Ah, is this the right tent I'm supposed to be in?" The countrymaster looked around, Xing sighs in relief and chuckled "I thought it wasn't you Russia...I thought it was your brother..." he soon came back to his normal sleeping attire and the Mo Dao that his holding was eaten by Erjejyu.  Phil on the other hand felt....frightened, she couldn't believe that the Russians presence could be so scary and cold.

"I....apologize...I just...came back from a not so pleasing meeting at home...*sigh* I shouldn't have brought the emotions here..." Everything felt light and warmer now as Russia removes his furr coat. "..We nearly started another war..thank goodness it's just you.." Germany calmed down as he chuckles and went to shake hands with the Russian. Everything turned out great! And damn! The team is complete! Canada, Germany, China, Russia and Philippines!

2:34 A.M

Thailand was simply walking around the school grounds alone as he was tasked to do the nigh shift...well he can do whatever he wants... his the KING anyways but nobody knows, it's just his presence that makes everyone around him scared of him, or they don't want to mess around with him.

He left their dorm after Sweden fell asleep, that guy won't let him out, what is he? His husband? He chuckled at the thought.  "...Haaa~ It's ugly....we should change the color of this banner tomorrow...who even thought of this color combination? Neon green with Hot Red Orange and Yellow? Ugh, hurts my eyes..." despite his straight forward and brutal nature, he speaks truth.