Chapter 45

"I CAN'T WAIT TO DO ACTIVITIES WITH YOU MY PHILIEEE~" South Korea clings onto Phil as she smiles and giggles "e-eh um..princess please c-calm down—*gulp* " North Korea looked at them with daggers on his eyes while his other partner was occupied onto talking with the other princesses.

South Korea opens her eyes and saw North looking at them as she sticks her tongue out at him and continues to fangirl besides Phil "Don't care about him!! As long as you're close to me, he won't do anything bad to you~ he promised me" she looks at North with that adorable angry glare.

"And if he do something bad to you while I'm away, then I will never forgive him!!!"

"Alright, Royalties, welcome to the introduction of Unity week! Where every day, will be new tasks and teams! Except, at the end of the game, all of you are required to return to your original partner!"

"I can't wait to bake cookies with you~ run on a marathon~ and also *giggle* do the dress up challenge!" Phil's eyes widened once she heard about that "W-wait...w-what!? Does that include...showing s-skin?" Phil felt pale as South looked up to her and nodded adorably. "Ooooh~ I wonder if you have something special that you're hiding Oppa~ hehe~ can't wait to– KYAAAA!!!"

"PHIL!!! THANK GOODNESS WE'RE YOUR TEAM!!" Malaysia pushed South Korea away from Phil and hugged him "A-ay! Kore!—" Phil looked at South with worry who fell on the floor "O-ow! You Malaysia! How dare you!!" Malaysia looked at South and sticked his tongue out at her makimg her gasp.

"Anyways!! Look! We have the same family color!!" Malaysia pointed ontop of Phil's head and saw a color bright purple above her. She also saw one on Malay "woah...." She looked around and saw her other teammates. "Germany?...and......wait, are we supposed to be grouped in four? Where's the other?" Malaysia shrugs.

"I don't know, maybe they're just late, but they will join us eventually...", "HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!! WE'RE THE ORIGINAL DUO PHIL!" well she was telling the truth...perhaps she accepted to be partners with the charismatic and talented princess anyways. Germany joined in with a few snacks and helped South Korea up. "You did great back there Prince Philippines...you're very talented..." Germany complimented her.

"Ahaha! Thanks pare!" Phil blushes and appreciated the compliment, South Korea thanked Germany and noticed something that is pinned onto his uniform "Germany, what's that?" She pointed at a uniquely designed pin "oh...this?.....it's given to me by an old friend.....I always wear this whenever it's unity day...hoping that.
...I might see them...just like a lucky charm.." Germany smiles softly.

Phil nodded "that's so thoughtful of you Germany.", "Thanks.." Malaysia looked at the two and rolled his eyes "ehem! Whoever is our last two teammates—" Germany looked at Malaysia "Malay, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be teamed up with Thailand and the others...your family color just changed....you know, it's not permanent if it doesn't have a indicator that it's gonna be your true color"

Germany pointed at the top of his head that change from purple to yellow "W-WHAT!?!? NOOOO!!!!" Malaysia whined as he looked ontop of his head and cries. "It's alright bro, we'll see each other anyway—!" "NO! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT AGAINST YOU PHILLL!!! I'D DIE IF I DO!! YOU'RE MY...MY—"

A familiar voice chuckled with a scent of sweetness in his perfume. "My Sweet~" Canada pulls Phil away from Malay as he smirks "Canada, welcome to the group.." Germany greeted him, on the other hand, Phil was being snatched by Malay or Canada at the same time "NOOOO!!!!!" Malay cries.

"Go to your respective group little Malay~ you're not a part of us anyways~"
.

.

.

.

.

"Alright! First activity....Arrow hunt, second oh..baking competition, third ...huh..a special activity?..oh I hope it's not what South told me.....oh! Final activity! E— ero...hah?.."

"HAHAHA! My favorite! Aerobics game! I wonder what type! You can count on me with that activity! I usually carry the team whenever that's next. Ahaha! Ofcourse, it's going to be the last!" Canada said with such confidence, Germany on the other hand nodded "...I witnessed him and his past teams win just because of him...he surely is good with that game..."

"Says the lucky one who always gets to teamed up with me! Hehe!" Canada wrapped his right arm around Germanies neck and ruffled his hair. Germany didn't give a damn ".....Except for cooking...and treasure hunt...."

Canada Coughs "Ehem! I'm not good at those but atleast I'm better at the things I can do perfectly! And that I can learn about that anyways...— HUH!?!" Phil looked at the entrance of their little camp...well the camp looks small outside but inside...it's huge and spacious, thanks to the spells by other cities or towns that helped to make this events on run.

"CHINA!?!?!" Phil and Canada yelled in unison, they were suprised that China was their teammate. Germany pushes Canada off him and gets up to greet China. "Welcome Prince China to the group." China smiles in a friendly way "Greetings everyone! I brought food and snacks from the cafe! Help yourselfs~" China summoned his pet dragon as he gently placed some of the food ontop of it and it gracefully flew towards them, the dragon turned it's temperature enough for the food to be warmed up.

"Woaaahhh, free food!!!" Phil places the poster aside and grabbed her spoon, she was drooling just because of the presentation of the food. The dragon passes through the table as the food ontop of it was already on the table. And soon returned to China who's walking towards the two with Germany.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE!!! HAH! We're going to win the trophy for sure!!" Canada greeted China and well started to talk with him. Germany chuckles as he sat besides Phil and starts to eat with her.

"Hey, you're the cook~ hah! Mind to teach me some of your techniques and skills eh~? And, heck this is the first time you got to team up with me! And Phil!!! I know you already teamed up with Germany but this is just so amazing!." Xing chuckles at the overflowing kindness from the Canadian..or is just him being ecstatic that his their teammate?

"Ofcourse...I'll be glad to teach you Prince Canada! Oh, I seem to notice...why is it only us? We should be around five members right?." Canada blinked a few times and crosses his arms and shrugs "ah don't worry, the last member will arrive soon. But I wonder who could it be...we need someone who's good at that secret special activity... I'm thinking of America or Singapore, ah! Maybe Brunei!! Those people are good at whatever. Heh~"