Chapter 13: Music club

"....J-Japan...."

Japan looked at Phil with wide eyes as he was surprised seeing him here...and well his relieve that his okay now-

"E-eek..."

Lia gasped as she saw Japan flinch,

"A-are you-"

"I'm...okay....are you here to apply for the club?..."

Lia observed Japan for a few seconds and saw that he was okay now. She held onto the paper and looked at it and back to him as she nodded.

"...Come on in..."

Japan smiles as he let Lia inside. She saw a beautiful set of drums displayed in the middle of the auditorium as she gasped, stars floated around her head as her cheeks heated up from happiness. The place was huge and she saw sets of electric guitar, a music set up with two large speakers at both sides and there where three above as well.

"Sick...."

She bit her bottom lip as her bluish eyes invaded the red one's. She smiles as she felt so excited..she can't wait to play the drums-

"Eh? Who's that?...."

She heard another voice, Japan behind her close the door as he walked pass him while scratching the back of his head.

"His Philippines......I guess he wants to join our club..."

Lia watched the two talk but what gets her attention is the three drone like machines where flying around and arranging some things with it's hologram?

"Ah! The one who passed out infront of our door?...."

Lia sighs as she couldn't help but be embarrassed at that memory....Norway threw his phone away which a drone automatically caught it as he walked towards Lia. His music club leader pendant shines from the sunlight ray as the little puffballs at the end of his beanie bounced a bit and sway left and right. That's when Lia felt so cold...this place is air-conditioned, explains the reason why Norway is wearing some jacket.

"Hmmmm??....I don't think so-"

"Come on Norway...you wouldn't want Vietnam to come back and take your place once he finds out that you never let a student in our club...."

"....tsk tsk...whatev's"

Norway rolled his eyes as Lia's shoulders droop in sadness...it seems that they're not gonna accept her as part of the club..she should've listened and stick to being neutral...but..the points and exp....what a waste...

"I'm sorry if I.....Wasted your time....I'll go now..."

Lia bowed a little as she was about to turn her back when Norway grabbed her shoulder!

"Did I say You're not accepted yet? Why leave that you already got here?....."

"Um...."

She looked at Norway Who's observing her face and he even squished her cheek, she was annoyed. At the corner of her eyes, she saw Japan at the back grabbing a electric guitar and wearing the sash around his shoulder and gripped onto the neck of the guitar, she heard him strum some strings. Not long before Japan looked back up to her with his beautiful hazelnut colored eyes that is slowly turning deep red. Her cheeks heated up as both of them diverted their attention to something else.

"It is strange that you got accepted here with....what 5'4 height? Tsk, for a male countrymaster like you? That's very suspicious, usually female countrymasters are shorter than male countrymaster except the Queen on the other half of this university...she's the same height as her brother here but Ethan is slightly taller than her...."