Chapter 23: Sorry

"Practicing..."

Russia takes his ice skates off his feet and wore his school shoes. China pouted.

"Aw, Russia....come! Let's have some fun with the others...after all, you deserve to enjoy the party...it's a matter of time that you'll leave again soon..."

Russia looks at Xing with kindness in his eyes and soon his gaze ended towards his personal helper Yoshioki.....carrying a bag of candies and stuffing it in her mouth.

"...I know..."

"You're talking so little today Russia, is Someone bothering you?"

"....hmn....I don't know..."

Yoshioki walked towards her master and gave him some candies on her bag as she smiles, Russia took one and slides it in his pocket.

"....I see well, I would not stop until I can bring you to the party Russia—"

Without further a do, Russia and Yoshioki went first as China chuckles and went ahead with them.

"Sooo, you're not going to cosplay anything today?..."

"Well....I wasn't even planning to attend the party in the first place....you, who are you cosplaying as?"

China smiles as he folded his fan and waved it like a magic wand for a few seconds.

"I'm a wind master!—"

"I thought you're a jade Emperor...."

"W-well! They both have the same color scheme but mine focuses in light minty green color with baby blue and white under colors......trying to emitate the color of the wind! Besides....Wind masted can shapeshift into any person~"

Russia then carries the tired yoshioki and soon she was absorbed by his accessory on his collar, that the gray color in it turned purple.

"....I see..."

Russia took the candy that was given to him by Yoshioki....it has the same color patterns towards the person who his thinking of...Philippines.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A car stopped infront of the all boys school gate, there stepped a very familiar person, Lia smiles as she looked at the spooky halloween decorations all over the gates and she was surprised that it was still open at night.

She planned to sneak her way into her dorm as quietly as possible as she carries her bag and took careful steps—

"I'm glad they celebrate Halloween— in this place "

She stopped as she heard footsteps and saw Spain who's flaming hot...must be rhe effects of his costume. He do look.....cool and scary at the same time. His like that ghost rider but he wears his countries national clothing making him look more charismatic while Portugal on the other hand looked,

Ghostly handsome. Spains ability must be fire while Portugal is invisibility or transparency. Botu has candy pouches on their hands and seems to be talking to each other so Lia quickly hid behind a wall as she hears them walk pass it.

"I thought Señior Norway will win this cosplay competition but I guess I won..."

Spain chuckles as he held onto the fancy little trophy on his other free hand while Portugal pouts and crosses his arms.

"I knew I should've dressed up just like you! And besides, Norway should've went with a viking custome or something else....for real, he looks like a guy that is attending a bar club, he doesn't look futuristic at all!—"

"Shush! Portugal, we talked about this....don't talk behind a persons back again! "

"Whatever! I'm still more handsome than you and him anyways! Puh!—"