Chapter 36: Strawberry Jam

"I-I'm glad you like it...Prince- erm Phil...." Ame was still confused on what to address her with, "you can call me Phil anytime Ame, doesn't need to be my Female name. I'm used to being called with my original name hehe~ but when it's just the three of us, you guys can call me my female name if that's what you guys want" Lia looks at the strawberry jam and saw her Countries name on it, made from the Philippines, originally produced in Baguio ahh she misses visiting that place...

She wonders when will she be able to..she misses her butler Bicol as well, she wishes to see him and hang out with him. That guy loves spicy food so much. Brings back her quick happy memories after the incident happened....

"....Peir- I mean....Lia" Lia giggles as she nodded and let that slide for now....

5 days later...

"Haysss, where's that cat! I'm gonna be dead to singapore if I lost that cat!!! Heck it's expensive as well!!!" Lia sweated as she was nervous, Singapore let her take good care of "money" his very expensive cat by her for the past 3 days exact. And this is the second time Money was able to escape her babysitter-

"Shitshitshitttt!!! Moneyyy!! Where are you?!??" Lia sighs as if she's looking for Real money, she always asks herself why would Singapore name his cat money? That isn't a cute name at all!

She continues to look for Money until she went out of Singapors dorm...well his room was expensive asf and she felt weak to her knees and scared that she might break something- she looked around the hallways first and soon went out. "Money???" She called out to the female cat, hoping that it would cooperate and show itself out immediately. She then saw Money's bangle and quickly went to pick it up. She felt so worried, this bangle seems to be expensive as f*ck as well.

She then saw cute pawprints from Money and followed it, the more she did the further she gets from the rich countrymasters dorms. She looked behind her to see how far she was, she wiped her sweat "h-haah! Money! Where do you think you're even going!!! I'm worried!!" She felt like she wants to cry, she hates it when pets would just leave without saying anything....oh wait they don't talk but it still hurts her feelings.

Her face was all red because on how tired she felt but stjll continued to follow the trail until she stopped infront of a strange place, she was nearing at the middle of the forest that isn't still renovated by the school and there where signs and warnings to watch out for wild animals. "Strange....that's why whenever an animal get close to our school, it gets scared.." she said as she saw a signage of the school with a barrier surrounding it "it's visible for the tresspassers but to students, it's invisible...ah..."

America never told her that before, he must've not know....anyways, she saw trees that are made in white like crystals, they reflect the sunlights rays as she was amazed, specially it's leaves, as it soon falls. It beautiful turn into sparkling dusts. She continues to look around and saw Money's pawprints again. "Ah! Found y-!!!!!" She screamed as she was startled to see a man carrying Money, cassually petting the cat. They where dark hooded and they smirked. "Didn't knew you'd name your cat Money~"

Lia's cheeks heated up at the voice, she pouted as she looked at the feline friend peacefully asleep to this unknown mans arms. "O-ofcourse man! W-who doesn't want to have..a cat named money..." Lia tries to act as if she's the owner of the cat "please bring her back to me-" she begged. The man chuckled, he fixed his stature and once he stood straight, he was tall as heck. Taller than her brother Kuya Isagani. Suddenly, Lia felt this weird aura from this man. She gasped once she got the full view of him. "Next time, watch over your pet. She looks very expensive, it'll be ashame if she gets to the wrong person~"

The man smirked and gently gave the cat to Lia and kissed her forehead, Lia felt frozen on where she stood and soon the man left. (Note: the crystal like trees are fogged up in the morning but in night time, their clear that you can fully see your hands through it)