🎃HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃: 2

(I adviced to read my other book 5555 ft, countryhumans , thailand is the cover, find the chapter named "Cariñosa" and read it if you want to understand what's happening, it's up to you my dear readers to read it or not, happy reading!)

WARNING: May contain blood and violence. Trigger warning ahead. Mentions of SELF HARM

Blood gushed out of the young kids chest, he coughs out blood as more tears stream down his eyes, begging for the pain to stop...begging his mother to end his pain....he doesn't deserve this....why is his mother hurting him like this? Was it because his mother love him so much too?

"M-mama......it....hurts....please.....i-it hurts...."*sob*

"Hold on a little longer my dear Del...."

Del screams in agony as he felt the dagger sinking into his chest, a scar was being made as more blood runs down his young body. He felt so weak and scared. He struggles as he cried and gathered enough strength to kick his mothers stomach away from him.

"AGH!...*sob*..."

Del was now limping on the floor as he tries his best to crawl towards the wall and use it as support, he looked at his hands that is stain with so much blood as he looked at his angry mother storming towards him....cold sweat trickled down his forehead as he panicked and miraculously got the courage to run even if he felt so weak from losing a lot of blood.

"COME BACK HERE! IT'S NOT DONE YET! IT'S NOT.....IT'S NOT DONE!—"

"¡Vuelve aquí, desgraciada de niño! ¡No puedes huir de tu madre así!—"

"tú PUTA!—"

Del continues to run as he heard his mother yelling behind him as the rain got stronger and stronger. More blood flowed down his wounds as he gasped....he was just a young defenseless kid.....

"H-HELP! t-tulungan niyo ako!!!.....p-paki....usap....."

He cries out for help as he was close to a nearby village, where his father left him...he thought that his father would fix everything and came back to see his parents being okay but he was wrong...he stopped infront of the closed church doors and knocked on it with his bloody hands as he shivered from the rain. Tears continues to pour in his eyes as he chanted.

"Tulong....tulong...t-tulungan niyo ako.......p-por favor......"*sob*

He kept on knocking on the church door as he looked behind him to see if his mother followed him which she did....he got even more scared so he yelled louder.

"¡ayuda! ¡AYÚDAME! ¡POR FAVOR! "

He then ran away from the entrance as he made his way towards the backdoor where the priests and nuns enter as he continued to knock there as loud as he can. Fatigue started to conquer his body...he felt like he can't do this any longer—
"SUS MARIA!— ¡Hay un niño sangrando afuera en una noche lluviosa!"
(there's a bleeding kid outside a rainy night!)

Del looked up to see a beautiful nun who looked at him horrified, he looked behind him to see his mother being apprehended by soldiers as he looked back at the nun as his vision soon turned dark, as he passes out infront of her.

"........."

"Kuya....stop hurting yourself...."

Lia sighs as she cleans Dels bare chest that has the scar of....the incident from his past...she couldn't believe how much pain and suffering her big brother went through before he met them..(Lia and Gani)