(i)Chapter-1(Mission:O.R.I.G.I.N)

"Toshiyari Nanai Yousetsuko, from this day forward, you belong to C.I.T.A,"

Techno Cybernetic lab, carries out a revolutionary change in the modern factor of today's society.It's main purpose is to carry out the duties of creating & developing modern technology for the enhancement of human development.But however in the science faculty there remains an unknown mystery hidden in the depth of one of the laboratory not known even to the state or the outsiders safe guarded it stays behind the walls of the lab.The device which is known as an ultimate weapon for desruction.

|Techno Cybernetic lab

|1 January,1:30 A.M

It was a peaceful night like any other as two guards in armours were guarding the front door of the faculty arms & weapons on each of thier hands.
The atmosphere was pleasent as the crickets chirped at the night yet it was so quiet, but not until the guard on the right side experienced a massive shockwave & became unconcious.

Guard: "Huh Larry-"

The guard turned to the left side steading his gun as he felt the presence grow. He pointed the gun behind the figure, The silhouette became clearer as he could see a women with dark & silky hair tied up neatly leaving two bangs on both side of the ear she wore a blueish black attaire on top of that a black jacket.

Guard: "Halt! Surrender or I will shoot!"

Hearing that she put her hands up but seeing that the villain accepted defeat so easily the guard was sure there was something else going on. He looked behind & was punched hardly by a fist to the face while the women smirked as her bangs flew through the air which was visible due to the moonlight.

Lisa: "Really? You think Viscious is sure this is where they stored the device because if this is what C.I.T.A means by ultimately secured it's utterly pathetic.. Come on Tirek!"

The woman in black suit twirled her hairpin-like needle before placing it back on her tied raven hair. She didn't even bother to watch the guards fall onto the ground, before making her next move.-

|_Northern Wing_|
-Inside, present are guards similar to the ones from the entrance, marched as they guarded the hall. They noticed the lift open on its own but there was no one inside. In confusion & out of curiosity they studied the empty lift. Before they even knew the said woman dropped from the vent on the ceiling. They heard the loud thump of the vent. Turning to the source of the noise they saw her kneeling on the ground as she took her shock-needle from her pocket. She took the chance to throw her hairpin-like shock needle. The guy on the very front watched as the needle hit his chest part before being shocked & was shaking its whole body in result. The three other watched as their other companion fell to the ground,

Guard: "Attack!!"

The three guards positioned their arm on the front & aimed it to the intruder. A shooting-like machine transformed from their arms & began shooting her glowing red bullets. But the women dodged like a professional athlete flawlessly. She rolled on the ground & did a very impressive somersault. The bullets went pass her, not even a single one hit her. She jumped from side to side before she effortlessly flipped multiple times in the air, landing on the ground behind the guard on the left electrocuting him as well. Then she threw her needle which without a doubt hit the other guards.