(v)Chapter-1(Mission:O.R.I.G.I.N)

.

.

.

Admiral Maskaraid:"Psst...Ari,Hey Ari..."

BangBang*

*bangs frying pans in her ear*

"ARI!"

Toshiyari:"Gah!I am awake!Sir!Wait...this isn't my room..."

Admiral Maskaraid:"Of course it isn't idiot!What we're you thinking!You could've gotten hurt by using O.R.I.G.I.N!Its been strictly sealed!!"

Toshiyari:"I..I'm sorry..."*looks down*"I didn't know what came on over me. "

Admiral Maskaraid:*gently hugs her*"Its cool chimpmunk,I knew you didn't mean any harm...thank goodness you're ok."*lets go of her*

Toshiyari:*rubs eyes*"Where am I?"

Commander in General:*a silhouette on a huge screen*"In a secret location,One of C.I.T.A's safehouse."

Tosiyari:"C.I.T.A?"*looks around*"Huh Is that you Chùl?"

Jennifer:"I told you to wear the mask on..."

Elias:"Eh it's no prob she's my cousin & that's my uncle as well you know Jennifer.Right Ari?"*peace sign and winks at Toshiyari*

Toshiyari:*winks twice*"Oh..k?"

Admiral Maskaraid:*cough*"Anyway Jennifer can you be kind enough to begin?"

Jennifer:"Right,Sir. Miss.Yousetsuko, The device you've found today is O.R.I.G.I.N."

A hologram of the crystal tube appeared in front of them in the big table in the middle There were many information about the said device was shown.

Jennifer:"A prototype, created by,C.I.T.A, O.R.I.G.I.N optimises your vision 10 times than normal humans it can predict your opponents power alongside enhance your abilities and the sword can change shape according to the user's will making the wearer a super agent."

Elias:"And Thus When you activated, it synchronised with you."*makes hologram disappear*

Toshiyari:"Synchronised that means-"

Commander in General:"It means, if somebody else wears it,The O.R.I.G.I.N. will not work!"*takes a breath*"The A.I.S.P Project has been long abandoned. Initial test have revealed a substantial risk, that was not expected."

Toshiyari:"Then, what now?"

Commander in General:"Enough.You already know too much,Forgive me Admiral but rules are rules We have no choice but to eliminate you and end the Artificial Intelligence Spyware Program."

A red drone suddenly appeared in front of Toshiyari as it revealed multiple shooting machines at the girl.Instead of flinching she came near it and started to awe at the bot

Jennifer:"Is she insane?"

Elias:*very depressed*"You don't even know.."

Admiral Maskaraid:"I am very well aware Commander you are trying to follow the safety protocals yet the wisest decision now is to let her go after all she's still a kid,& has a long life ahead however I'm not saying bending rules are ok as long as everything turns out fine Toshiyari will be strictly punished for what she did after the restoration of O.R.I.G.I.N."

Elias:"Yeah Why don't we just lock her up, forever?Thats cool right?"

Toshiyari looked at her cousin in disbelief with an open jaw.

Admiral Maskaraid:"Chùl!"

Elias:"Oh uh Sorry!What I mean is General,she is innocent.She didn't do anything wrong, she just activated O.R.I.G.I.N. It's better than being in the hands of evil, right? Without her, it could have been used for evil by now!"

Jennifer:"Mhm indeed Commender, in given time, I'm sure I'll be able to find a way to separate O.R.I.G.I.N from Ari."

Elias:"That settles it!Commander,I agree with her."

Admiral Maskaraid:"I do as well."

Jennifer:"and since someone finally resolved O.R.I.G.I.N we can make use of it to run our missions."

Admiral Maskaraid:"That's right!"

Elias:*narrows his eyes*"What?"*hits Admiral with his shoulder*

Admiral Maskaraid:*realises*"Wait, what?"

Jennifer:"C.I.T.A will be greater and more efficient!"

Elias:"No way,Jennifer!"

Commander in General:*deadpan & closes his ears*(He's gonna erupt any second...)

Toshiyari:*still confused*"Huh?"

Admiral Maskaraid:"HAAAAAAILLL!!"

Commander in General:(There we go,)

Admiral Maskaraid:"EYES ON GENERAL!"

Everyone was now quiet, the sound of Maskaraid's voice echoed through the whole room. Everyone froze on their spots, their attention darting to the said General.Everyone stared at the General Even the drones were scared of the man in the mask.The drones flew away from him in fear.

Commander in General:*sigh*"Since I have no choice if majority is higher Toshiyari Nanai Yousetsuko, from this day forward, you belong to C.I.T.A."

Elias facepalms and Jennifer looks back in her tablet Toshyari was shocked Maskaraid's face wasn't visible but anyone could tell he was smiling under his mask

Admiral Maskaraid:"What're you looking at chipmunk? Your training as an agent will begin tomorrow."

Commander in General:"Good.."*screen closes*

Toshiyari:*still in shock*"Huh!?"

[When I heard it first I didn't know this confusion & sudden decision was the punishment which twisted my entire life...this is the story of how I became the extraordinary Agent

-& a Symbol of Hope]

Tirek:"Just relax.We find out where that kid lives and we take it back."

Lisa:"O.R.I.G.I.N has synchronised with that kid. Even if we get it back,we still can't use it."

Tirek:"In that case, let's just get rid of her!"

A man who was sitting infront of the screen, held out a chess piece as he listened to the two argue.

Lisa:"What if the device locks down forever?"

Tirek:"We haven't even─"

Tirek was cut off as the man turned off the screen,annoyed of their arguing.He placed the chess piece on the chess board as a blue light illuminated. He typed in a password as he finally gained access to the restriction of O.R.I.G.I.N.

The man smiled as he pushed out a pawn and placed a new chess piece on its place.

:-:.

.