(iii)Chapter-4:(Mission Hybrid)

|

|

Y.E. the organization which has outshined the expectations of mankind even from a decade ago, The advancement of tomorrow in a higher aspect, the Company has made a great revolution in the sector of modern science. The establishment has helped expanding the sectors of medical science, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering. On the other hand the developers have made the vision of tomorrow come to life by building various infrastructure beautifying the capital all while keeping the cultural heritages unchanged with minimum use of time and resources. The workers here are well paid, organised and sincere...but the only problem here is-

Aznar: "Not enough time eh?"

The man sighed, while his office chair was faced towards an opposite direction he viewed the city, a button glowed from behind as the man spoke with the landline on speaker mode.

Aznar: "Well then, I'll call the reschedule by tonight...HUH what do mean you need more time...no in fact what the hell do you mean by 'I cant finish it by just tonight?' I rested my case I gave you an entire week for the management of funds and its still not ready no you tell me why do I pay amatures like you?"

Right at that moment Uncle Geordo softy knocked on the door, only to aware the CEO of his arrival as he enters on his own, he suddenly notices of something.

Colt(an employee):"Uh...E-Extremely S-sorry S-sir it wont happen-"

Aznar: "Certainly it wont as-"

Geordo snatches the mobile placed on the table and turned off the button like switch, The faceless silhouette of Aznar disappeared with a glitch.

Geordo:"I will Give you time but The work must be done?Is that clear?!"

Colt(an employee):"Yes sir I'll do it right away!"

Geordo sighs as he places his finger on the button again...Aznar's silhouette reappears even as a hologram it was clear he looked as if he was not happy by his younger brother's antics. Geordo sighs as he speaks

Geordo: "Geez bro, ya gonna fire a kid for something so puny as messing up calculations?"

Aznar: "Why not recklessness isn't allowed in any companies either from amatuer employees or be it ones own blooded brother, you've already seen what has happened to Diego, Haven't you?"

Geordo:"And for some reason I pity that kid, he was a genius lad but consumed by power only to prove himself worthy to his family."

Aznar: "Emotion isn't always the best way to judge, brother think logically from time to time or else...you will be the one who gets hurt."

Geordo:"Woah Chill Bro! What's with the hardcore look Azzy ... THat ai'nt anything like ya-Come on where's that handsome smile I love so much :>."

Uncle Geordo closed the door and came forward making a hugging gesture.

Aznar:"SIT.DOWN.NOW."

Uncle Geordo gulps and abruptly sits down like an obedient child.

Aznar: "FOR STARTERS I AM NOT YOUR BRO AZZY IN THE WORKPLACE, SECOND IF YOU DARE TURN OF TEH HOLOMETER AGAIN I WILL BREAK YOUR SPINAL CORD...DONT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY UNDERSTOOD?"

Uncle Geordo: "Yes,sir..."

The holographic CEO started laughing.

Aznar:"Oh my lord,Gè you should look at yourself in the mirror...no wait the mirror will laugh as well LOL"

Uncle Geordo realises that Azzy managed to prank him, he laughs.

uncle Geordo:"Ah theres my bro!Gimme One Ay!"