(ii)Chapter-1 (Mission:O.R.I.G.I.N)

|In a completely different place
-blurry glitch of fights-
A male robotic voice: "Roger Admiral!"

'K*%!0 Yousetsuko is dead K*%!0 Yousetsuko is dead K*%!0 Yousetsuko is dead'

No no stop it stop it STOP IT!

[Why didn't anyone come to save you?]

Toshiyari: "Gah! What the-"

The young blonde seemed to have woken up from her nightmare opening her emerald colored eyes gasping loudly in the process her messy hair all over her face as she looked at the window being greeted by a bright warm light of the morning.

Toshiyari:"Another weird dream...nightmare? But It felt so real...
.
.
.
.. meh who cares I'm going back to sleep."

Ari's phone:*beep beep*¡This is TO-RI''s voicemail feel free to leaf a message haha¡

                                                                            Contact name (Nerd) 

Elias: "Ari you up yet? Your not.  ... Knew it. 

.

.

.

.

TOSHIYARI YOUSETSUKO GET THE HECK OUT OF BED BEFORE MOM AND UNCLE GETS THERE AND BEAT US BOTH OF US WITH THE FRYING PAN!YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!"

Toshiyari: "Yes, sir!" 

The young girl gets startled at the sudden shouting of her cousin who is known to be the chill one. Out of fear due to his sudden outburst she gets up, salutes and starts to prepare for school.

|National Parliament, Spain

Govt officer:*salutes holding a laptop*"Sir emending message from the Psychedelic Agent Chùl Yousetsuko A.k.a Agent Re-Pair It appears that the O.R.I.G.I.N. it's been stolen!"

President's silhouette: "Stolen? Even after all of our strict security measures?"

Govt officer: "It appears so.."

President's silhouette: "Hmm...Activate the tracker on the device!"

Govt officer: "Yes,sir..."

The man follows the orders given by the president and presses some buttons in his laptop, he seemed to have tracked the location successfully.

Govt officer: "Their current location is tracked at Madrid...."

President's silhouette: "The Capital city...(what're they planning) ... Commence report to Admiral Maskaraid Pronto!"
.

.
Admiral Maskaraid: "Roger that"*jumps down of the tower*"Mask power aeronautics!"

The mask glowed a light shade of blue & Admiral transformed into thin air and withered away towards the spot where the device was tracked. Meanwhile Toshiyari aggressively drives her kick scooter.

Toshiyari:"Good morning aunty,"

Aunty next door:*watering plants*"Slow down kid or you might fall!"

Toshiyari: "OH NONO NO! It's just the first day and I'm gonna be late but still it's not my fault I'm all alone at home. I do most of the errands, I have to study and I barely get time to sleep! Ugh!"(What's going on?)

 She hears a weird hears a noise then stops the scooter peeping in an ally.

Santiago: "Don't you know it's bad to have sweets in the morning."