(v)Chapter-3(Mission:Synthesize)

In the base of C.I.T.A pipes are attached to Toshiyari's body as she breathes through the oxygen mask attached to her face. Still unconscious after the incident while Jennifer diagnoses her statistical condition, she seemed very nervous about it.

Commander in General: "Brief. Chùl..."

Chùl saluted the General and used the holographic table placed on the room for showcase.

Chùl: "According to the data...General, the criminals attacked by controlling Hack, the device took control of the Drone XLO4 a deadly type of drone which releases the gas, Potassium Cyanide. It was manufactured in the black market a long time before but as it was a deadly weapon, Admiral Maskaraid imprisoned the criminals of manufacturing sector, blew up the drones which released the deadly gas...ending them once and for all but the runaway's found a way to create it again through using Hack, the device which can control and create deadly mechanisms."

Commander in General: "So....that is the true power of the Hack."

The holographic image of the general clasps his fists together, resting his head on top as to express his frustration towards the criminals.

Commander in General: *sigh* "How is she, Jennifer?"

Jennifer: "Status is normal for now General, as O.R.I.G.I.N shielded her from major injuries, the Vivacity sector was able to handle it. Some effects of cyanogen will remain yet.."

Jennifer closed her eyes, then smiled opening her eyes.

Jennifer: "She will live."

Commander hums in response.

Chùl: "Really...thank goodness. Yet she's still gonna have it for making me miss lunch!!!"

Jennifer: "Why did you miss lunch?"

Chùl: "Admiral snatched my lunchbox and said 'Your cousin is fighting with death while you're here eating tamales 🫔' that is why."

Jennifer laughed as response.

Admiral Neutro: "However this is not over yet,"

Chùl and Jennifer: "Huh?"

Suddenly a holographic image of the Admiral of Encephalon was visible on the screen.

Admiral Neutro: "Summon Agent.Rebel"

.

.

.

Agent.Rebel entered the room glancing everywhere with his mask and finally towards the screen, he then kneeled down in respect, then rose back up again.

Admiral Neutro:"How dare you let this happen to Maskaraid's protege?!"

Agent.Rebel stood there silently while lowering his head down in shame.

Admiral Neutro: "I told you not to mess with the mission, you are just not like the rest of them, glance at what you did! Being rebellious isn't the key, Kailith, when will you understand!?"

Suddenly Admiral Maskaraid's voice interrupts them.

Admiral Maskaraid: "Its not his fault, don't blame him Neutro. He wouldn't have done this on purpose."

Admiral Neutro: "I know Admiral Maskaraid. Yet he needs to learn his place, which is definitely not C.I.T.A," replying with a deep sigh, he continued "Agent.Rebel....You should be glad it's just a minor damage that the Vivacity section could heal. If not, could you even think what would have happened!-"

Maskaraid: "Neutro. Stop..It's not his fault partially, it was my fault...I thought that Toshiyari was finally ready... I put her through pressure of being something she is not & might never be...Agent,Rebel, last night you were the one who caught the stowaway's, right?"