(ii)Chapter-2(Mission:C.I.T.A)

|Yousetsuko Manor

|6 January, 5:37 AM

{Yes I added this}

Uncle Geordo:"RISE & SHHHHHHHHHIIIINNNNNENEENENNE!!!! COME ON SLEEPYHEAD !I'TS MORNING!"

He says while banging two frying pans near the sleeping Toshiyari's ear.

Toshiyari heard the call of her uncle and flinched. She soon opened her eyes while wiping the drool to see that she was face to face with Maskaraid who is wearing a sports outfit along with his usual signature normal facial mask and sunglasses which startled her to death.

Toshiyari:"Ahhhh!"

The girl falls off the bed.

Toshiyari: "...Ouch!Today...Isn't... your... holiday...You...didn't go to work yet?"

She rubs her back and looks at the alarm clock.

Toshiyari: "Huh! Uncle!What's going on?Its not even 5 in the morning yet?"

She gets mad and crosses her arms.

Elias: "Rule number one Ari. An agent must always be alert!"

Toshiyari: "Be alert? ...But WHY and why so early?"

Toshiyari ignores him and plops back on the bed.

Uncle Geordo: "Early?? it's not! look closely it's 5:39!I expected better from you! Where's your discipline! Why don't you wake up even after I set your alarm? It rang 7 times at loop!"

Toshiyari: "Well there's nothing I can do getting up this early!"

Elias: "Who said you can't?You can definitely.What do you thing 5 A.M is timed for?"

Toshiyari: "Sleep and sometimes prayer...maybe?"

Elias: "Uh..no. It's an excellent time for training!"

Elias claps throwing confetti.

Elias: "Yay!:33"

He only received cricket sound and deadpanned looks from the others.

.

.

.

Elias:"Ho-okay I'll shut up..."

Uncle faked a cough.

Uncle Geordo: "Anyways, Get up we have to go fast!"

Toshiyari:"No, I wanna sleep!"

Toshyari hugged her pillow and pulled on her sheets.

Uncle Geordo: "Oh...so that's how it's going missy...if you want the hard way you shall get it!"

Uncle snapped his fingers as the wind obeyed him. The bed started floating.

Elias: "Ahh!Uncle what the-"

Uncle had a scary mother like aura surround him. Elias gulps as Admiral throws the girl out of the bed into the bathroom.

Uncle Geordo:"Hurry up and change-"

Toshiyari:"Oww..I hate you.."

Uncle Geordo:"Understandable. Hurry up you have 10 minutes."

Toshiyari: "Hmmm."

Toshiyari grunts in annoyance.

The  three of them went out to start the training. They jogged, with Uncle Geordo leading. Elias close behind and Toshiyari stopping every once in a while to catch her breath. She was obviously not an athletic person.

Uncle Geordo: "If you run like this you'll never reach your true potential! Turtles walk faster than you!!"

Uncle Geordo blows a whistle with his mouth.

Then the  three of them lay on the grond doing push ups, While one was struggling the other two didn't look tired at all as if they could go on all day.

Uncle Geordo:"999-1000!!Done!."

Toshiyari: "...It's over..Phew."

A ghost came out from the young girl's mouth.

Uncle Geordo: "Rise up!Our workout isn't over yet!"

Toshiyari: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The two males made Toshiyari climb on a monkey bar, inside the park where she was barely able to grab on as she breathed heavily and struggled all the way.

Uncle Geordo: "Think like a monkey, think how he swings with such reflexes and not fall of the branches! Fast before you-"

Toshiyari falls down making Elias facepalm and Uncle Geordo sighed in dissatisfaction.

Toshiyari: "Oop-"

Elias: "Fall.."

The young girl then had to walk on a horizontal beam where it was surrounded with dirty mud, it was made to test out her balance. Of course, she barely made it halfway and was not able to balance herself which unfortunately led her to her to demise.

Toshiyari: "Ah Ouwch!"

Uncle Geordo: "Aissh...this girl!"

Elias:"Laundry's gonna be a nightmare..."

{$idenote:_Elias was on laundry duty_}

Uncle Geordo: "Ok..next!Jump on the tires!Quick!"

Toshiyari: "Yes,Sir!"

She tried to quickly jump on tires but being the dork she is she tripped on her own muddy clothes and fell down because her feet got stuck. A tire was stuck on her as she struggled to take it off.

Elias: "How does she even-."

Elias and Uncle Geordo sweat drops while Toshiyari removes the tire and breathed heavily, her head felt as if it was spinning.

Toshiyari: "I should've never touched that O.R.I.G.I.N."

Uncle Geordo:"Well should've thought that before! Now get up!"

In the next training area, there was a rope that was moving back and forth, Toshiyari needed to swing on it or she'll fall down on the lower ground filled with water. She jumped and managed to hold onto the rope. Once she let go,she barely managed to land on the other side and was holding onto her dear life.Later she failed and fell down on the water.

Toshiyari: "Ahhh!"

Uncle Geordo and Elias facepalms again in disappointment.

-----