(ii)Chapter-4(Mission :Hybrid)

Toshiyari went to the garage only to find her scooter out of air...she remembers the incident from yesterday night near the lair, an image of Agent.Rebel flashed in her mind, a silhouette of Agent.Rebel laughing like a maniac holding his spiky sword and her kick scooter had two imaginary fake eyes which were crying because Agent.Rebel flattened its tires. The thought of this scene made the girls blood boil.

Toshiyari: (How dare you big ears!!!)"But first I've gotta find a way to get to school...Ugg all the cars left!So the only choice I have is..."*sigh* (...I'll kill that bastard!!!!)

That bastard~~> *insert image of Kai*

Rilou gets on his motorbike after wearing his helmet, he flinched suddenly shaking unnoticed. He slowly looked backwards only to see his cousin was staring at him with puppy dog eyes. He wanted to vomit. But instead he kept a straight face and asked.

Rilou:"What ?"

Toshiyari:"My scooter is outta air so-"

Rilou: "Take the car!-"

Toshiyari: "All the cars are gone!"

Rilou:"I have no way outta this do I-"

Toshiyari:"Nope!Hehe Sorry"

Rilou:"Very well, hop on. I'll drop you off before going to work and pick up Ella afterwards.

Toshiyari:"Yay!Lets go!"

Toshiyari gets on the bike,holding onto his Primo for support.

Rilou:"Ahem...Helmet?"

Toshiyari:"Right!-Now let's gooooo!!"

|?

|?

Alissa fixes her tie, a nonchalant face never leaving her face. Suddenly a phone call was heard. She was really annoyed at first but then she sighed, taking a deep breath she picked up the phone putting it on speaker mode.

Mrs.Aldor: "Alissa honey, I have commanded the chief servant to prepare the automobile and drive you to school."

Alissa: "Ah, Thank you mother." (She never calls like this just to talk to me...) "Mother about the grand event-"

Mrs.Aldor: "Of course darling, straight to the point. You know so well I'm not an idler, who only calls for puny things like such."

Alissa: "So what is that you wished to say dear mother?"

Mrs.Aldor: "Toshiyari Nanai Yosetsuko."

Alissa's eye widened hearing the names, she trembled a bit but regained her original calm posture.

Mrs.Aldor: "Alissa, you never seemed to lower my expectations, yet this time the Yousetsuko child surpassed you? Why is that so? It's like how do I say this, You're getting weak Alissa."

Alissa: "Please don't fret of such a small error mother, Yousetsuko won once and she won't be able to hold it for long."

Mrs.Aldor: "Hehehe, Bravo darling. Don't you dare let those Yousetsuko scum beat you to it. You need to be perfect in order to demolish the pride of those Yousetsuko's. You're an Aldor after all, Matter of fact today might be another chance for you. I suppose you're already aware of the Yousetsuko Grand Masquerade Ball. You have to outsmart everyone there this year as well, it's a shame how even after thier own children ruined this festival last year they still have the audacity to perform it this year? Pathetic as expected from Sir.Amado-"

Alissa POV (Point of view/ Flashback)

The last year's gala was a mess indeed, I was forced by my mother to ruin their reputation, even so it had no effect. I splendidly played my part interacting with nobles and elites from the high society standards and gains their affection within minutes courtesy to my acting skills. But that wasn't enough, mother had never liked Mr. Yousetsuko and his wife she wanted me to secretly sabotage the Yousetsuko children and cause trouble for each one of them especially Toshiyari. As I was excusing myself for some water I witnessed  Toshiyari and Elias not being interested in  the party. It shocked me indeed why would they hate it ? But back then it wasn't the issue the only issue was to cause trouble for them.