Hospital

Beep... beep... beep...

You woke up to the sound of a beeping machine. When you tried opening your eyes you got blinded by the brightness of the room. You quickly closed them but tried again, this time succeeding. You slowly looked around and registered your surroundings. You were lying on a bed with white sheets, next to your bed on your right was a small table with a bouquet of red roses. On your left was an open window with white curtains, the cold breeze slowly blowing in them.

You also noticed that it looked really similar to a hospital room. Wait... it was a hospital room. But why would I be in a hospital? I was just lying with Nick and..., you thoughts were interrupted by someone walking into the room. You slowly looked in the person's way, it was a nurse.

When she noticed you were awake she quickly went to get a doctor. The doctor did a little check if everything was alright and left. After a couple of minutes the door opened again. This time it wasn't a doctor nor a nurse. It was the one and only - Nicholas.

Your eyes lit up at the sight of him. He quickly ran up to your hospital bed and grabbed your hand.

- Oh my god! Y/n you're awake! - he had tears in the corner of his eyes. You smiled warmly at him. 

- How long.. was I asleep..? - you asked him with your voice rough from not using it in a while.

- It was almost 3 years! I thought you were never going to wake up!

You squeezed his hand in yours and kissed the back of it to comfort him. After a little while you said:
- Are..are we like.. I don't know what happened...

- You had an accident, your parents are home. Your dad has a broken arm and your mum is fine. You were the one that took the most damage - he told you - And about us... sometimes when you were mumbling something through your sleep your parents cought you saying repeatedly my name and they wanted me to come here. Once I came here they said that while I'm with you you're more calm. So I stayed and sometimes I cought you saying my name, too. One time you even said "I love you" but... I don't know if it's true hahah...

He was looking down at his shoes. He seemed a little dissapointed and sad.

- Nick?

- Yes? - he looked up at your face.

- Those things that... that I said while I was in a coma... they're true... - you looked away from him blushing. It took him a couple of seconds to register what you just said but when he finally realized what's going on he blushed hardly.

- Do you..do you maybe would like to be.. my girlfriend? - Nick asked you while squeezing a little harder your hand. 

- I would love to - you said looking him in the eyes and smiling.

.      .      .

A year has passed from the car accident. You were now living on your own with Nick. You still went to this old treehouse that your aunt kept on her plot. You haven't told anyone about this weird adventure from your coma. You decided it would be best if you kept it to yourself.

You and Nick had two cats, one was grey with darker grey stripes and she was called Tiger because of her strong character. And the other one was white with dark brown and light yellow patches all over her body, she was called Coco. They were like sisters.

You were glad that you could finally live a normal life with the love of your dreams.

Nick was streaming and recording videos on youtube. You sometimes joined him in them, it was fun to do something different from the daily routine from time to time.

But the most important thing is that you loved him and he loved you.

The End.