Homestuck Ancestors x Fem! Reader: Slave Trade (Intro)

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and your life sucks right now.

The Condesce basically loaded up her ship with as many humans as she could, then blew your planet up. You weren't sure who you knew was alive, but your luck was shaved down to the core.

The chains on your wrists gleamed as you and the other slaves were led along by various trolls. Then you were placed on a pedestal, one of many, with a crowd of trolls watching you and the other slaves.

(Favorite number) was written in (favorite color) ink on your right hand. The kind jade blood preparing you to be sold couldn't let you go or she would be culled, but the very least she could do was make you look presentable and write down your assigned number on your hand in your favorite color.

You watched as each slave was sold to an owner. Sighing quietly, you looked at the crowd to see some trolls staring at you hungrily. Ew.

Desperately hoping that you would end up with someone okay, your mind began to race as the announcer introduced you.

"Here we have a lovely (age) (gender)." The bidding began, and you were a little surprised at how high the bids were.

Then something happened that you would have never expected...
----------------------------------------------
So how was it? Request a character and I'll get it done as soon as I can!

Hope you liked it! ^u^

And if the picture is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit!