Grand Highblood x Fem! Reader: Slave Trade

"I'LL BUY THAT MOTHERF*CKER RIGHT THERE." A voice boomed over the crowd, and everyone shuddered in fear as they turned to the sound of the voice.

Oh my gog.

You'd heard about him a few times, that he had a lot of slaves and was quick to cull anyone, human or troll, lowblood or highblood alike. All of the slaves he and his guards bought were never seen again, they said, except for smears of their blood on his walls...

His wild black hair stuck out from his head and into his deep purple eyes. Those eyes stared into your own.

"WELL? ARE ANY OF YOU F*CKERS GOING TO MOVE OR DO I HAVE TO CULL YOU FIRST?" The trolls unshackled you from the chain, still leaving the cuffs on your wrists, and tossed the key to a blueblood guard. The guard then attached another shorter chain to your handcuffs and led you away.

As you watched the people as you were led away, you noticed that the Grand Highblood didn't have to pay for you.

*time skip brought to you by PONPONPON*

You were led into a moderately dark room. It was huge, which only made everything seem scarier.

The GHB sat on his throne. He looked down at you with his menacing- and yet handsome- purple eyes.

"I HAVE MOTHERF*CKING DECIDED TO MAKE YOU ONE OF MY SERVANTS. GUARDS, GET THE OTHER F*CKING SERVANTS TO PREPARE HER." The guards nodded and led you out of the room.

They dropped you off at what you assumed was the servants' quarters. The guards unshackled you and took off your handcuffs, then left.

The walls were a deep purple, just like the throne room's (which were mostly concealed by blood). Beds were lined up neatly against the walls. Each bed had a small collection of personal items by it, purple sheets, and a dresser. You wondered what to do next, but then the other servants came into the room.

The servants looked tired, but they brightened up visibly when they saw you. Most were trolls, some were humans. The majority were girls; only two were boys.

"Oh, a new servant! What's your name?" a bronze blooded troll asked.

"I'm (y/n), and you guys are?"

They each told you their names. There had to be at least three dozen of them, so it would take you some time to remember.

"We need to get you ready for tomorrow!" One of the trolls smiled at you. The boys left the room quickly.

Getting undressed, you got into the small bath and scrubbed yourself clean of any dust, dirt and EW IS THAT POOP- you quite literally got that shīt off of you.

Wrapped in a purple towel, you got out and dried off. Then you changed into a purple robe (the purple keeps happening) and called the servants in.

Laughing, they combed your hair out and gave it a short trim. One of the younger servants made a little braid in your hair. Then they gave you an outfit to change into and left the room.

You unfolded it.

*FACEPALM COMBO X2!!*

A purple maid dress, with black accents. It had a modest neckline, but the skirt was down to mid-thigh. Ew. You were more of a jeans kind of person, so this was a shock. Oh well, there's a first time for everything.

Slipping on the dress and the accessories, you looked in the cracked mirror and gasped. The black sleeves went down to your elbows, and the matching mid-thigh black stockings fit perfectly. The purple dress itself had a slight V-neck, with the fabric flaring out in ruffles at mid-thigh, maid-style.
Purple shoes adorned your feet.