⚠️Karkat x Fem! Reader: Not Alone Anymore (Lemon)⚠️

*Requested by _Busa_Chann_. Warning: Contains smut. You all have been warned. Both you and Karkat are 18+ in this. Now ON TO THE TWERKZONE!*

-Takes place in an AU where Karkat doesn't have feelings for Terezi...or anyone else other than you :3-

Your name is (y/n) (l/n), and you are lonely.

You've been floating around space for some time now. According to your phone you captchalogued and brought with you, it is approximately...Hmm. It is April 14. Not that you'd be able to tell without your phone. Earth has been destroyed, and with it, your life.

It's been another so-so day. Your friends are dead, and you mourn the fact for some time. Then you eat a cookie you captchalogued and feel giddy. Somehow your phone has Wi-Fi, and you decide to watch some Vines on YouTube. You laugh your arse off, and then feel sad again knowing that all of those people are dead.

Fixing you god tier outfit, you sigh. Your session was utterly destroyed, and you decided to search for help, or people, just something. The game turned out to be real, and you wanted to see if you could find some of the Homestuck characters. Perhaps they were floating somewhere. If Sburb was real, they were probably real too.

You approach a cluster of meteors. You've seen ones like these before, but none had the meteor. Maybe it was there? You weren't sure, but it never hurt to check.

Flying by the meteors, the wind caressed your (hair color) hair. It was always a thrill to fly, despite the fact that you had done it millions of times before. Each meteor seemed average and home to no life. You were about to give up, when...

Holy sh*t.

A meteor blasts by, and you can see buildings at its top. You must reach it. This has to be the one! You zoom after the meteor, desperation pushing you on.

Then you manage to land on a rooftop. Everything is a blur until you open your eyes slightly. Excitement pushes in you.

You're on the meteor.

Standing up and brushing yourself off, you look around before noticing a flight of stairs. You step over to them and begin to walk down. As you do, you think: I'm excited to see people, let alone the characters from Homestuck, but what do I say to them? I should've thought this through earlier!

You finish walking down the stairs to see Karkat, Dave, Kanaya, Rose and Terezi. Karkat is the first to notice you. He looks surprised as you wave nervously at him. Is he...blushing? Maybe it's just the lighting.

Whatever the case, he's cuter and hotter than you could have imagined. Karkat's black hair hangs into his eyes, which are grey tinged with red. His adorable nubby horns are practically buried in his hair, and he's a bit taller than you.

And sweet honey apple juice.

That ASS.

The others look to you. "How the fuck did you get here? And more importantly, who are you?" Karkat is the first to speak.

"Umm...Well, I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). My session got destroyed so I thought I'd look for other people. And you guys are?" Wow, way to not be awkward.

"Karkat Vantas. And nothing else." You smirk.

"Sure thing, Kitkat."

"FUUUUUUUUUU-"

This would be a long day.
***
It's been about a year and you've grown closer to the trolls and kids. You start beats for Dave and sometimes help him with raps, RP with Terezi, go through therapy with Rose, and have some culture exchanges with Kanaya. You've even seen a purple shadow dart here and there.