Tavros x Reader: Spider Repellent (Quickie)

This is a quickie to entertain my lovely readers while I make some other stuff. Enjoy!~
Also, I know that Vriska isn't like this in the comic anymore. This is a bit more like old Vriska, if you know what I mean.
********

Walking in the sun, you hummed to yourself as you heard wheels behind you. Turning, you saw Tavros.

"Hey Tavros, what's-"

"(Y/n) can you, um, get me away from here as fast as possible?"

Without him needing to explain, you grabbed the handles of his wheelchair and pushed him as fast as you could in the opposite direction he had arrived.

It was fun to run with Tavros, especially on downhill slopes. The two of you would rush down and laugh together as the wheelchair zipped forwards.

You made your way to your home. Wheeling Tavros inside, you shut the door behind you.

"So what's the problem, Tavros?"

"Um, Vriska has been bothering me..." Tavros trailed off and looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Did she hurt you? I will personally break into her hive and replace her treasure with dung if she hurt you." You growled.

"Well, um, she's been saying some really mean stuff about me, and it hurts my feelings, you know?"

Your fists curled into pure weapons of power, and then you get out your strife specibus. Nobody messes with your Tavros.

Wait, what?

Okay, so you have a crush on Tavros but you've been too scared to tell the guy. He was probably into Jade or Gamzee or even Vriska.

"Um, hey, there's no need for anything to happen between you and her, she's, well, dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt." His face goes a light shade of brown.

You smile. "That's nice of you. But I think I can hold my own against Vriska. In fact-" you chuckle evilly- "I have a plan."

Tavros looks both intrigued and nervous. "What's the plan?"

You whip some money out from your pocket. "Let's go to the store. I have an idea..."
***
Vriska walked by on the street. She was looking for Tavros, in an attempt to try and 'man him up'. Or whatever the shit.

She sniffed the air, only to find something awful. Vriska had the sudden urge to back away from wherever the smell was coming from, and then sprint.

"BOO!"

You jump out of the bushes, and Tavros wheels himself out of an alleyway. You both start spraying the spider repellent.

"AUGH! IT'S BURNING ME!!!!!!!!" Vriska screams as she tries to run.

But you start pushing Tavros's wheelchair quickly after her. Once the two of you reach a downhill slope, Vriska knows she is doomed.

You both corner her in an alley and start spraying the spider repellent. "I'M
SORRY! STAAAAAAHP!" She yells. Vriska's not in pain or crying, she just looks afraid.

"Don't ever mess with Tavros again." you say. "Got it?"

Vriska nods. The two of you clear the path, and she runs away quickly. Very quickly.

You and Tavros high-five. Swag.
***
Picture belongs to ikimaru (aka Sunny- on Tumblr). I want those drawing skills.