⚠️Dirk x Fem!Reader: Comfort (Lemon) ⚠️

[WARNING WARNING WARNING SMUT SMUT SMUT. Okay there we go. Requested by Hipster-Nepeta. I'll post my Karkat x Fem!Reader lemon sequel next, and I'm working on some requested Meenah/Damara. Both you and Dirk are 18+ in this. Enjoy! :3

Picture by VonnaBeee (DeviantArt)]

You were taking a walk in the park with your boyfriend Dave. Of course, the two of you were holding hands. He sipped his cup of warm apple cider as you smiled.

It was a lovely day outside. The autumn leaves were falling in colorful clumps, and kids eagerly jumped into them, laughing. It just felt so...magical.

Of course, Dave had to ruin everything.

You looked to him and smiled. Usually, he would grin or at least smirk back, but not today. Dave turned away from you, letting go of your hand.

You frowned. What were you doing wrong? Lately he'd been drifting away, and you weren't sure why. Was he...breaking up with you?

"Look, (y/n), we need to talk." Panic laced in your heart. Tears began to well in your eyes, and a knot formed in your throat.

"I just- shit. Look, I don't really think this is working between us. I'm sorry, but I think we should break up." Dave said, keeping his face stoic as ever.

Anger and sadness were the first emotions you felt. Were you...not good enough for him? Was that it?

Tears trickled down your face, and you growled. "You asshole!" you screamed, and reached out with your hand-

SLAP.

The sound of your palm smacking the Strider's cheek couldn't have been more satisfying. Sure, you weren't the strongest person, but anger fueled you now.

"Fuck you!" you screamed, flipping him off. You didn't care if anyone was staring at you at this point.

It was too much. You ran off, feeling both satisfied and empty.

***

It was somewhat comforting to be a shut-in.

All you'd been doing was eating ice cream and your favorite food. You'd been browsing Wattpad and YouTube, but not even the 'Funniest Vines' videos could cheer you up.

You decided to scroll Pesterchum and see who's tried to contact you. You made a mental list:
-turntechGodhead (Dave)
-gutsyGumshoe (Jane)
-gardenGnoistic (Jade)
-timaeusTestified (Dirk)
-arsenicCatnip (Nepeta)
-grimAuxiliatrix (Kanaya)

Hmm...who should you answer first?

Your phone goes off, signaling that someone is pestering you. You might as well take a chance and talk to whoever it is.

*timaeusTestified [TT] began pestering chumHandle [CH] at 4:13 p.m.*
TT: (Y/N).
TT: I know you're there.
TT: Pick up your phone.

Crap! How does he know? you think. You want to talk to Dirk, but at the same time you'd prefer to avoid him because he's a Strider...like Dave. Oh well, there's no turning back now.

CH: Alright, how'd you know I was here?
TT: I didn't.
TT: I was just attempting to get you to answer. Nobody's spoken to you the whole week.

Smooth, Strider. Smooth.

CH: Okay, you got me.
CH: What did you pester me for?
TT: Oh, I just came to tell you about the sports scores.
CH: ...
CH: Is that sarcasm?
TT: Of course it's sarcasm. I'm here to talk to you about what happened.
TT: I'm sure it's affected you a lot, so don't try to convince me otherwise.
TT: Why else would you be keeping in your house like some fucking shut-in for a week?
TT: Also, Dave has a bruise from where you slapped him. Excellent job.
CH: I try :3
TT: Anyways, I know you don't intend on leaving the house, but hear me out.
CH: I'm listening.
TT: If it would help, we could go to a movie, get some food, and anywhere else you'd like to go.
TT: I think it would cheer you up to get out of the house.
CH: You do have a point.
TT: I'll pick you up at 4:30, okay?
CH: Alright. See you then!
*timaeusTestified [TT] ceased pestering chumHandle [CH] at 4:20*