Ch. 8: And so it Begins...

your pov
"This is going to be a long summer" I signed to Haruhi. Her only laughed.

How cruel! She has a pullout couch too! I thought. I know the boys. They will stop at nothing to get near me, not trying to sound conceded. I realized it last week. One day, Tamaki bought me a dozen roses and the next day, Hikaru and Kaoru got me 12 dozen. I feel like it's a competition ya know? And the worst part is I'm going to have to choose between them.

A loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"AND THE CONTEST BEGINS!" Misuzu screamed excitedly. All of the guys immediately scrambled to get there chores done.

•••3 day time skip•••
Man am I tired. And stressed. This contest is giving me a headache I thought. These boys have been competing for three days all the while trying to win my heart.

•••another time skip•••
"And the winner is..." Misuzu was about to announce when Tamaki just lit a flame between the boys.

"I win! I knew I would! All for my dearest (Y/N)!"

The Host Club ended up in a big argument. Hell even Mori was arguing!

What can I do? I thought when a bright idea popped into my head.

To get their attention, I slammed my hand on the table. Startled, they all turned to me looking forward to what I had to say.

"Guys how about we all stay at Kyoya's estate here?" I signed with a smile I knew they couldn't say no to.

Now we need to figure out rooms. This is gonna be a long night.

**********
A/N: OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY READERS I HAVE HAD STATE TESTING FOR A LONG TIME AND IVE BEEN STUDYING BUT THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER NOW IM SO SO SORRY IK A DESPICABLE HUMAN btw I think I'm gonna start writing a various x reader one shot book! I hope you all read it. However this also means that this book will come to a close soon but I will make them WAYY better than the past few chapters. Remember I love you all!
~author-chan