huit

Calum

After our date and dancing in the rain, Celeste and I returned to our dorms. As we walked, we left wet shoe prints as our footwear squeaked.

"Does the night have to end?" Celeste whined.

"Unfortunately." I replied as we entered the stairwell.

"Can we hang out at your dorm for a bit?" She begged.

I pondered on the suggestion for a moment before responding, "I suppose that would be fine."

"Yay!" Celeste exclaimed as she began running up the stairs. I chuckled as I followed her. We arrive at my dorm and I let us inside. Celeste and I both forced off our shoes and peeled off our wet socks before heading to my personal room.

"May I use your shower?" Celeste asked.

I nodded before she disappeared into the washroom, closing and locking the door behind her. I grabbed a dry towel and stripped myself to dry off. I then quickly changed into shorts and a comfy t-shirt before ruffling my hair with the towel. Celeste was finished quickly after. I noticed the washroom door open just a sliver and she peeked her head out.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" She asked.

"Not sure any would fit." I shrugged as I pulled out a random sweater and gym shorts. I handed the clothes over to Celeste as she grinned.

"Thanks!" And disappeared back into the washroom. I flopped onto my bed with a sigh. Soon, she appeared again, dressed in my baggy clothes and her hair wrapped in a towel.

"I think you just wanted to steal my clothes." I chuckled.

"Maybe." Celeste shot back a smile as she joined me on the bed, becoming cozy on the spot next to me. "Or maybe I just wanted to cuddle."

"Celeste," I hummed.

"Hm?"

"Would you tell me if something was bothering you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she held up her head to look at me.

"Just in general. Or even in- whatever this is. If I was moving too fast, would you tell me?" I asked.