001 | PETS

Empress Of The sea✔︎

(n.) The game where the survivors will be the winner for the next generation of the worst pirate.

) The game where the survivors will be the winner for the next generation of the worst pirate

Quote: Chapter 1

Utterly shock, that's the first thing the young boy made an expression just by making eye contact on the mysterious woman with swirl yellow eyes. But deep inside luffy seems to trust with his instinct. He used to be stubborn and was not accepting someone's offer without making his own decision.

But his sudden suprise action, his head nodded and backed away slowly from your grasp so he can take a look better of you appearance.

A woman look's exactly on her twenty's amazing curves as well as being tall, towering all over him her light red hair made him suddenly remember shanks.

Why do red hairs always involve on his life?

"So you agree to become my pet?" You said giving him a close eyed smile.

Luffy pout and made such weird expression not understanding what you meant by that, hopely the one he's thinking is not something like that. Clearly luffy is sometimes dumb.

"What do you mean pet? Like a dog or cat obeying his owner?"

"Hmm. Not something like that more like a friendship. I just love calling my favorites as pets..."

And i lied. Just half of it.

"Oh? What do i have in return if i made a deal with you then?"

You squinted your eyes for a while trying to read the young boys mind and memories stuck on his brain.

"You will receive love and lots of Meats."

Just by hearing you said that made luffy's mouth drool, he really love more anything than food.

"Yes! that's a DEAL hihihi!"

"The contract is now sealed. You did great Satapai- Luffy.."

[Satapai- is an egyptian word for my chosen. What is the mc implying here? Who knows?]

"Satapai?" Luffy repeated those words with a cute voice, which you couldn't handle and chuckled.

You pulled out something on the inside of your cleavage revealing a star moon crescent necklace with color red hue.