018 | MEMORIES OF JOYBOY

Empress of the sea✔︎

(n.) Necessary evil, justify your action in return.

) Necessary evil, justify your action in return

Quote: Chapter 18

THE GLIMPSE, Of the past hundreds of years is like yesterday that day when everything has such a good era for all the pirates. But ever since joyboy release the seal for the devil's prison or what everyone's calls.

The sphere's of hell.

He didn't actually mean to release the devil's existants to humankind to brought them here but since it's a mistake, Joyboy wanted to took care of everything that he had done for the past years. He fought what they called the fourhorsemen of satan.

Control, War, Death, Hunger.

(CSM SPOILER, Makima mention the fourhorsemen that chainsawman fought, i don't think the famine devil is part of the horsemen bc, she said that yoru was only her sister...)

All of them had a appearance of a woman, and a ring eyes that can literally scare everyone, but despite of Joyboy killing the three devils.

The control devil was the only person he gave sympathy, why? because (y/n) was his lover. The only devil he trusted. Joyboy wanted to have a family with, but since she comitted a lot of crime.

so He killed her.

That was the first time you felt the real tear roll down on your cheeks when the look of joyboy's eyes stared at you with a sad expression, he ripped out your heart while blood starts to pour nonstop on the ground, result that you can no longer heal yourself. Your life is eternity.

You can never die.

You will always revive.

But it will took more years.

The saddest part is you don't even know if he's still alive on that day when you got revive.

"joy-b-boy..." You whisper softly letting your knees fall on the ground as you vomit blood.

"I truly love you...but it hurts..i want to save humanity...and you want to rule this world..."

He took a step forth, and held both of your hands as he let your head lay on his forehead.."if ever...i was born again i promise...whatever things you've done wrong i'm always here to stop you...."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Your vision was blurry but you can see a familiar face just flash on your sight. It was luffy he was there giving you a calm expression. You we're laying on his lap like you've pass put for an hour.

Which is true.

He kept you there safe beating off the beast pirates trying to break your deep slumber, all he wanted to do was to secure that you gained back your sense, since you pass out just for one question. You sat up straight as you shot him a confuse look.

"You pass out.. i din't want to wake you up." He said.

"L-luffy..." You whisper as you adjusted your kimono the sleeve got loosen exposing your shoulder.

"I need to defeat kaido."

"is that so?"

"I want to save the people on this island. I made a promise with otama."

'why? Why do you always wanted to save this frail pathetic humans?' You whispered inside your mind.

You tighten the hold on your kimono making your knuckles turn white result for being annoyed by his words.

You wanted to see a new joyboy on this generation, everyone really got forgotten about the sun god nika.

The gomu gomu no mi fruit is not even on the book of devil fruits, someone remove it and you don't even know who it was.

was it emu?

or joyboy remove it himself.

Everyone forgotten the existants of the sun god, but as long as people pray for him. He will always be there.

You felt someone embrace you once again, you don't need to look at his face because you already know that it was luffy all alone.

"I'll be back.." He said and kiss the top of your forehead, before streching his arm to climb up on the building to reach the others who's busy having a battle with kaido.

You stared as his figure vanish little by little, you hate the idea that no matter what you do, no matter what you expect joyboy will never change.

He will always be a heroic one that wanted to save everyone, and spread the kindness like an epidemic on the seven seas. If humans no longer fear any devils then your power will forever be useless, the new generation is getting a lot of handy to take care off. You worried about the day that you will be sealed back again along with the three horsemen.

But you know war devil was out there just chilling and waiting for someone to had contract with.

besides because people already forgotten about war, her power is no longer useful and she became weaker.

"Luffy....i'm the last person you will fought at the end of the line..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm sorry if this is too short i needed to update this book because y'all are flooding my messages.