012 | SWEET GENERAL

Empress of the sea✔︎

(n.) The goal of everyone was to make the empress trust them.

) The goal of everyone was to make the empress trust them

Quote: Chapter 12

AS THE FAST, Hour went so quickly you manage to get back on big mom's castle preparing for sanji and pudding's marriage as for their continued plan.

However you talk to sanji about your plan earlier, you didn't actually know if he payed attention on your every word because all the man's did.

Was to sniff, and kiss your hand.

"y/n-samaaa~♡︎ I would die for you. I would kill for you~♡︎"

He repeated that speech of him now it's stuck in your head forever.

The encounter with shanks gave you such joyful knowing he did some of your wishes for the preparation of this world will be held by your hands.

He never doubted or betrayed you for once, so you had a full trust on the red haired yonko. Shanks had potential almost for everything and you know that.

"Where have you been on this following day?" You whispered on his ear while hugging his neck tightly.

"I did what you want sorry about that. If i worried you to much queen.." He said brushing your hair softly with his rough hands. Shanks hated the way you braid your hair he loves your hair down more, rather than being tied, the softness of your hair and the scent made him more lock to yours.

"So tell me. What are you planning on luffy?" He started the topic so casually making you pulled away from the hug and stared at him with a menace eyes.

With that signal, he sighed and shake his head slowly."Fine..I won't ask again..."

You smiled softly before hugging him once again, resting your face on the crook of his neck this time while him on the other hand, wrap his arms around your waist tightly.

He remember when shanks was a little kid seeing you on the first time on that day offering him some candy that you loves to give on small children. The red haired man knew that day he fell for a certain devil that a thousand years old, almost did all sins on this world.

"I'll always serve you Y/n. That's a promise and will never be broken."

You close your eyes shut recalling that hour while fixing the tie on your corset dress from behind that hugged your curves and breast, which made you look stunning. You heard the door creak open which made you glance behind seeing.