020 | EQUALITY OR CRUELTY?

Empress of the sea✔︎

(n.) Despite of your cruelty you had a pure heart for one reason.

) Despite of your cruelty you had a pure heart for one reason

Quote: Chapter 20

THE BATTLE, Must go on the entire raid on the onigashima seems to never end, luffy had a huge fight with kaido which ends him a lot of injuries that he got from the beast emperor.

Despite of luffy aiming to reach his high potential power, he still had no match for kaido's full form of human beast form of his dragon and for how strong his kanabo. You watch from a far when kaido just let luffy fall on the ocean when he got srike by his attacks. You stod there with a menace eyes seeing luffy's body got wash on the shore of the ocean, this is not the right time to help him. You don't like helping luffy when it come on beating kaido, you wanted hin to do his best to unlock the awakening god of the sun that everyone admires.

Kaido scoff to himself, and look up on the sky seeing you watch him from the above of the cloud, he grins and turn his back, his footsteps echoed result of him being a giant.

"The person you had interest with Empress has not match for me..."

He said lowly which made you raised an eyebrow, the confident on his voice didn't gave you satisfaction instead it irritates you.

"He's nothing like joyboy." He said which You grin softly as you slowly land on top of the skull of the onigashima.

He thought the battle was over you saw yamato from a far running her way towards the father she hates the most."Kaido!"

Kaido heard her the veins on his forehead pop, when the daughter he consired which called herself which identified as he. Disrespected him.

"That's father for you. Yamato!"

Yamato grit her teeth but the woman just glance up seeing the empress of the sea. Her eyes went calm and her pupils went wide." Onee-sama."

and then tears just drop on her eyes.

-( 20 years ago.) -

"Ogre sama is rampaging again! Call kaido-sama!"

The first time you saw yamato was the day his father made a meeting with you, you saw the little girl stubbornly tried to knock out every beast pirates claiming herself as ODEN, which you grin softly watching her got scolded by her father, kaido sometimes punish not giving her food.

You often saw her crawl, and walk on the island avoiding other people.

"Where's your daughter?"

You asked kaido as he drunk some huge booze not even caring about his sufferring daughter, it's snowing outside she might be dead on the cold by now.

"She's out there somewhere."

"Then i'm checking her."

"for what?"

"To educate her." You simply said which kaido just shot you a confuse stare but ignore it anyways drinking on his booze once again.

You saw her knock out everyone with her conquer haki, you know yamato will grow up stronger someday so you made plans for her. You walk on the cold temperature not even bothering to wear something to warm you up, you ignore the remarks of kaido's pet as you proceeded to walk on the place where yamato was hiding underneath.

"Come out. Young master Yamato."

-✩-

"You're the empress of the sea?" She asked with a little confusion on the little girls face. Despite of her being kaido's daughter you don't feel any rage on the girl even though kaido used disobey you once.

You hum in response letting her rest her chin on your lap like a little kid wanting to have a bed time story.

"Don't you get in trouble for talking to me?"

"*giggles* Of course not it's not like kaido can do anything...." You said in a low voice that can intidimate someone due to the scary tone.

"I had a terrible father."

"You think so?"

"I think so."

She replied with a chibby look.

"You're just like me when i was a kid, you see devils are bon with names, i seek to have a family but i grew up being on the world government raise by the celestial dragons.."

"What's a celestial dragon?" Yamato asked curiously with a raise eyebrow of course she never had any knowledge about the outside world so the young girl doesn't know anything.

"They're consider as gods by the governments, they're the first people who created the law thats why navy's and admiral had a high respect for them."

"However i don't think such law exist if they're the once enslaved humans."

"You're a devil. According to the book i read they don't age, especially they don't die." Yamato said.

"We do die physically, but our souls will return back on hell and be reincarnated as human again on this world..." You said with a small smile on your lips.

"Do they have good sides?"

"No."

You said in a small grin which sends shivers to the little girl, but she do feel something about this devil in front of her, you had a menace look and power but something about the empress made her wonder.

Are you really cruel?

that day yamato thought you're just going to abandoned her like kaido did to the poor girl, but instead you stay by her side and didn't let kaido know about that, you threathen the beast pirates to not open their mouth so that you tell all about you know on the outside world to yamato, she grew up being 11 years got used to your presence.

But that one day you vanish and left her alone again on the island, she cried herself and beat all the beast pirates trying to escape the island but kaido had enough of his stubborn child so he put some explosion device on the poor girls wrist handcuff, incase she escape the island she will blow from skin to flesh.

"Onee-sama i'm begging you don't use luffy, don't you make him a monster." Yamato whisper to herself while staring at the woman's yellow ring eyes having a small grin on her lips.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃