009 | UNEXPECTED

Empress of the sea✔︎

(n.) The mc can change her appearance imprinting someone's face, making her look young and old depends on what she wants.

) The mc can change her appearance imprinting someone's face, making her look young and old depends on what she wants

Quote: Chapter 9
Ps: I know you guys love this book and the plot of the story.

ONIGASHIMA, Island is one of kaido's hide out for all of his subordinate called the beast pirates crew of the emperor of the sea.

The loud music and celebration was keeping them unaware that an unexpected visitor is gonna take over all their place, before trying to lure them on her traps.

A sudden strong wind made them stop dancing, while the speaker started to echoed intensely, that literally hurts their eardrum.

The dark atmosphere covered the entire room.

"What the heck was that?!" Queen yelled angrily since his performance got interrupted by that annoying power.

But when they finally glance up on the top of a japanese shape rooftop building there's a woman that looks on her teenage year sitting casually there while staring at them menace.

'what's up with this child?' King thought on his mind staring at her swirl yellow eyes, but he sweat dropped realizing something.

"Bow your heads and show some respect.." you said in a serious tone that literally echoed on this place.

The control devil's real appearance flash on their head with a long horns and withered body. And they all bow their headS on the ground with a terrified look as well as the emperor of the sea kaido.

'I-i-i-it's Y-Y/n-sama. We didn't even recognize her. The power of her shape shifting is amazing...' Queen thought gulping his saliva hard with unshakeable hands.

"I'm sorry. Y/n. We didn't recognize you easily because of your new app-" Kaido said with shaky breath.

"Who gave you permission to talk?"

He shut his mouth immediately when you cutt his words off.

"All of you celebrating here like a drunk animals....just by looking at it makes me sick..."

"More importantly.. WHERE IS THE GUIDE TO LAUGHTALE ISLAND?!"

You said the last words with venomous voice that made them all scared of their lives. No matter how hard they tried to look for the last red poneglyph guide on the last island or the laughtale.