023 | DRUM OF LIBERATION

Empress or the sea✅

AFTER FOR HUNDREDS, of years waiting for his return

AFTER FOR HUNDREDS, of years waiting for his return. The joyboy himself was already infront of you the white hair, white clothes and magenta eyes. The smoke of mythical zoan type of devil fruit is surrounding him.

Here on rosedale island the gratitude they did to welcome their queen's lost king for hundreds of years is finally here. You waited long enough and you're not letting him go this time.

Luffy's expression look calm and serious as he stared at the people that literally worshipping him and the devil queen itself. Everything about this place kind a give him shiver it was like all the people here is not normal, and joyboy can see it with their eyes that looks demonic.

"You're beautiful. Now you see why we meant for each other...You and i..Can build a better world...." You said as you stared at him with how beautiful his appearance change and for how his magenta eyes was staring at you.

You kneel on the ground while holding luffy's hand waiting for him to accept, there's part of your fear him if he wakes up and realize about his friends. You knewtoo well that he will kill you.

But in surprise, he lift your chin by the use of his pointer finger as he hold your hand as well, staring directly at your swirl yellow eyes.

"I remember you.."

*Drum *Drum

He said as his eyes calmly stare at you, you heard it..the two strike of drum hit made you felt nervous, it makes another sound which made you startled and grip a hold on his hand.

The Drum Of Liberation

"Joy..boy.."

"You're his first love..

..The real joyboy killed you.."

Luffy said as the drum of liberation became more loudly making all the demonic people tear on their ear, you felt traumatized once again this is still the joyboy you knew. The joyboy that cutt your head off and hid it for thirty years.

"Make it...s-stop...."

"(y/n)? why did u betray me?"

"I did not. Joyboy all i want is equality!" You yelled and grab his face begging him to not kill you again, his eyes look darker. The technique you used didn't work on him.

The blood necklace got broken after  he transform into joyboy, so you don't have a full control over him.

"You seek equality...But you wanted to destroyed all the islands..." Luffy said as he grab you by the waist making you tremble in fear.

"When will you change (y/n)?" He said as his voice became softer.

"Joyboy?"

"I killed you hundreds of years ago because you seek something that's wrong....All i want is to change youu.."

As tears roll down in your cheeks you finally realize something.

What do you really want?

Do you really want to do this?

Do you really want to kill humans?

"I forgive you.." Luffy said the last time you heard something from joyboy was like hundred of years ago.

Flashback

It was a long night and a man with straw hat walking his way back on their kingdom after a long way of battle, he wanted to protect the village and the kingdom itself but when he arrives their all he see was bloods everywhere and multiple dead bodies on the ground.

He swiftly run on the palace, the guards and servants are dead all he can see was the bed room appear a woman standing on dead people with bloods all over her face, Joyboy couldn't believe his eyes. The one that killed all the people here was his own lover.

(y/n) D. Hartz

"why?" Joyboy stutter as you stared at him on the floor and wears a usual grin of yours.

"Because their humans. They deserve to die in pain.."

"If you want to kill them. Kill.me first." Those words came out of him made the empress gasp.

She dont want to kill him, The empress idolize joyboy for years he will do anything to serve him.

"If you can't kill me. I'll kill you first. I'm sorry my love.." Thats when a large sword got pulled from behind him to sever the head of y/n.

It was the special grade sword of the holy knights build to slay you, yoh hiss in fear of holding your head the blood drips on your neck as your eyes tearfully stare at Joyboy.

"If we ever meet again..." Joyboy spokem as she saw her lifeless body drop on the ground, A immortal devil got killed by an Ancient god of the sun."I"ll make sure to fix you.."

End of flashback.

As tears for the first time in hundreds of years are real, you realize the sins you created and forgot about Joyboy's promise. Even if luffy forgave you? What about those people you killes?

No matter how much you got punished the sins you created will never leaves even if you lie.

"Kill me. Luffy."

■■■■■■■■■■

Hello dollies! did you miss this book? Im really sorry i didn't get to update this story. But i will never leave this book behind so dont worry.

Btw Gear5 animation are so good its unique and i love it!