026 | HEAVEN AND HELL

Empress of the sea✔️

Quote: Bring her back to life

LUFFY NEVER, Left your side when its about a whole month since you got into a coma. He promise something to you that the straw man will always keep to himself.

It was a pity to see you become evil just because you want some equality for humans in a wrong way. He fully understand the behavior of the control devil although Luffy's a hundred percent sure you will turn being evil again.

He don't care. Luffy will never care how evil you will become as long as he can remove all your sins.

But he will always there to change the situation since he knew how vulnerae his power was.

"Luffy? Are you not gonna eat some food this is not you?" Nami sighed and entered the guest room letting her feet walk closer to him.

Luffy didn't answered he just keep staring at your sleeping form.

He's not hungry.

He lost his appetite seeing you on this state but chopper never failed to leave him a food to ate, but since the food didn't even got touch. Nami got so worried about him as well.

"Luffy?" Nami called out for him again.

Luffy moved his head on the side to stare at her, but he only gave her a cold stare as he looked straight again on your form.

"Leave." He said in a cold tone.

"But luffy-"

"Leave don't make me repeat myself. I'll eat if i get starve. For now i don't feel any hunger..but you can bring some water that will be fine.." luffy said as he sighed.

"As you wish." Nami had a disappointed look as she approach the door and gave one last look to luffy before she close the door.

She held a deep sighed before proceeding to walk on the other room to talk to chopper.

"Chopper?"

"Nami! How can i help?" Cute little chopper sitting on his chair while creating some herb medicine.

"Can you make a medicine for luffy to gain back his appetite? He still refuse to eat..." She sighed and sat on the chair as well.

"Really? What's gotten into luffy? He's been acting weirdly with the empress? I wish we know the reason..." Chopper sighed as well.

"Even if the empress did something bad before or now.. He will always forgive her like why??" Nami's voice became a bit higher than that knowing for sure. This is not right for her.

"Nami you need to take it easy. Luffy somehow found something on her?" Chopper remind him as he set down his medicine.

"And what is that? Why does she feel so special? It doesn't make sense." Nami hated it.