014 | THE CHOSENS

Empress Of the Sea

(n.) when men are fighting don't even try to interrupt them.

) when men are fighting don't even try to interrupt them

Quote: Chapter 14

IT GAVE THEM, Such hard time to deal with the charlotte siblings but like you have explain luffy he had a fight with katakuri. While the other's deal with the big mom pirates.

Brulee use the mirror world for luffy and katakuri's fight, you on the other hand was watching the two chosen of yours on the other side of the mirror, it's quite relaxing for you to watch them fight.

"Mugiwara....How did you gained the empress trust?" Katakuri ask out of the blue.

The said male already had many injuries due to the sweet general's tremendous power of haki.

It's like the rubber version of his devil fruit it was made by mochi's and much more soft.

"Why should i tell you that?"

"Being the chosen is hard. Perhaps if there's something special about you that y/n found..."

"I have a deal with her nothing else."

"You're not worthy to be the chosen." Katakuri mumbled and all of a sudden just release another verse of attack which didn't dodge by luffy.

'Y/n-sama what are you planning? i'm jealous i thought. I'm the only one.'

Katakuri thought about that for a while before a sudden flashback just came into his mind.

Flashback

It was on that day ten years ago, the cold air brush her hair casually while staring at the orange color hue of the sunset, the island of sweets where big mom lives her own kingdom. Y/n and charlotte linlin have known each other ever since linlin was in her younger days, but since the control devil never ages her appearance remain look young and stuck being in her twenties. On that very own day.

The Charlotte Siblings finally met their mom's partner in crime.

"This is Y/n the empress of the sea for over hundreds of generation ago."

"What? she looks young but mama i thought you said-" Oven spoken but got interrupted.

"She's a devil." Katakuri mouthed which made his siblings gasped in surprise, he had been observing you and just felt an aura of an devil."Basically she never grows old."

Your swirl yellow eyes glown directly aking eye contact to the tall man, but you only respond by licking the bottom of your lips. Feeling satisfied by this man's power.

"Be nice to her. all of you or else you wont like it."Their mom reminded them which made katakuri only click his tongue and walk away.

He don't like the idea of a devil being their allias. This species had a bad description on the histort book of pirates.

Katakuri was quite annoyed about that but he couldn't deny that the woman is attractive and sexy, her eyes is mesmerzing like everyone can drown into them he remember someone having that sama eyes. however he didn't even notice that the woman he's being annoyed was standing besides him which gigantic her.

"So you're that cute grumpy boy from before.."

"Huh? But we just met..." Katakuri said coldly facing the annoying devil.

You only chuckled softly before motion your finger for him.tocome closer which made him raised an eyebrow, but he did it anyway leaning down a bit so he can reach your height but as soon as his face got inch closer to you. You lean and kiss the tip of his nose.

His eyes widen.

He remember that one girl loves to gave him doughtnuts and kiss the tip of his nose. It was YOU.

Your hair was black on that day.

"y-y-y-y-you're t-that woman?'

"Of course darling. You look good katakuri...you become more like a man." You said letting your arms hug his torso.

"Do you still like doughnuts?"

"yes."

"Then eat me."

"What?"

Katakuri said in a flustered face because you probably meant something else rather than cannibalism thoughts, which is very neat.

You teleported behind him to twist his arm on the back vertically making hi. body got smack on the ground, he didn't see that coming which shock the most. Katakuri is known for being the man with a high concentration of observation haki but how did he manage to fail this one attack, everything went realization from him when he heard you laughing softly while being on top of him.

"Katakuri the man with half billion berries but can't...even..dodge my attack.."

"I wasn't paying attention. Your lucky."

"Oh really? want a rematch?"

"Okay."

"If you lose..Your soul and body is mine." You said with a evil smirk licking the side of his cheeks, which gave him shivers.

"And if i win....." He said slowly letting his hand support balance for himto sat up straight while the other just hold your waist keeping you in place.

He let the glove of his finger trail every details of your curve as he stop on your beautiful face."You're gonna be my wife.."

End of flashback

Those day when he met you is far more genuine to witness, katakuri being wanting to marry a devil species like you besides big mom wanted to gained your trust as well.

You will be under her control if you married katakuri, and seems like your completely aware of it.

The fight between them is fascinating to watch, the monster fighting of katakuri is something else from this world. His haki is insanely strong and convenient, the focus and power portray his devil fruit no wonder he became one of the sweet generals and has a billion of bounties.

You close your eyes shut slowly before releasing a small smile.

"I'm sorry. But no matter how strong you are katakuri....Joyboy's power is superior...."

▬▬▬▬▬▬