025 | BINDING VOW THE CHANT OF AGRESSION

Empress of the sea✅

Quote:Chapter 26 "The new ability

Quote:Chapter 26 "The new ability."

MULTIPLE CRIMES, Of yours never bother luffy despite some of them gave him disturbance, he can't barely hold a grudge to a girl that he likes so much finally admitting it to himself for the very first time.

He never pay no attention to some girls or princesses that the straw man save before, but why can't a one girl like Y/n D. Hartz never left his mind?

She's like a drug that he needed to consume in order to live, but despite of his unsaid feeling. Luffy finally realized something.

That he actually love you.

He sat down on the ground holding the unconcious woman on his arms giving him a soft stare, everything is a mess for the situation on rosedale island since everyone there was slaughtered by him.

Luffy wipe out those devils in just a few minutes by using the power of the sun god nika, he don't have a choice is the only way to keep you out of the dark.

"I remember shank told me a story of an empress that wants to be loved, but in a cruel way.." Luffy said as he caress the side of your cheeks talking to a unawaken woman.

He used to talk more stories about the ancient empress telling him lots of stories about the origin of those devils, the red haired man had a small smile on his lips as he personally just talk to a small luffy.

"Devils have their own perspective some are evil and some are good. They were born by the fear of humans..Luffy if someday.." Shanks said as he squat down at luffy."You met the control devil give her lots of hugs, they seek for love and a family..."

Luffy stared at the moon, he can feel that kaido was defeated when your contract was wipe out the binding vow was only for those who seeks cruelty and violance will be terminated once the empress lost her power and the contract being broken so her others pets that seek dream was not included on the death.

When the straw man intention to carry you back, something caught his attention on the ground a fruit just change its color to a black heart shape apple with swirl design that match its mystery. He gently set you down firat as you luffy stood up and pick the fruit as he examine it.

Judging to its a appearance, It's a devil fruit. Luffy gasp and stare at your sleeping form on the ground.

■■■■■■■■■

"Luffy! Why did you keep her? She's the one responsible for killing other civilians on the new world?!" Nami scold and yelled at their captain as the other straw hat stared at the body of woman that chopper was trying to heal.