Author's Note

Hey beautiful people! Just a few quick things I must share with you!

"SOMETHING" EXPLAINED

Ok so I know it's been a lot going on lmao. Im gonna give some clarity on something.

Something is a fictional coping mechanism Scarlett created when she was a kid to deal with the fact that she couldn't warn anyone of the enforcer that killed her mother. It's almost like an imaginary "friend". Something would sort of act as an extreme intuition for Scar, not so subtly warning her of different things that would alter her life such as the birth of Jinx and death of her family.

Once the incident with her family happened and she failed to comfort and save Powder, something turned more violent and developed into intrusive thoughts which triggered her other issues. This is shown in the last chapter.

Scarlett was just a kid when this problem manifested. Having no clue what it is called, she gave it a simple name.

INFO TO KNOW

I have published two chapters this time because it will be a while before I post any more chapters for this story again. I am doing a big move this summer and there is a lot going on in my life. I will also be spending more of my free time working on a new story that I honestly can't wait to publish. It will be posted sometime next month! This story will not be forgotten by me, however, so I hope that you don't forget it either! I'll return to it sooner than you may assume.

In my absence, I will be keeping up my activity on my TikTok page! I will post more sneak peaks of the new story and my OCs. That page is where it'll be easiest to reach me for any questions, requests, or feedback you may have while I'm not on Wattpad. I encourage you to check it out and promote your favorite stories or even your own stories there as well! My username is the same as it is here.

Thank you so much for your support and I hope it will not waiver in this short time I am away from this app!

Xe💋