Chapter 3

Sisters....What did we become? Fucking sisters! My mother dies and what does my father do?? Adopts two girls and gives me sisters. Correction: He adopts two girls AND TWO DUDES!

I'm not going to lie, I liked being an only child. My parents didn't give anyone else the attention they gave me. Call me selfish, I don't care. I could've lived without having to be their new sibling especially with the bs we would be put through...all...because...of them.

I guess my favorite was Claggor. He was older than me but treated me like his equal. He was a shy, chubby boy who was a bit of a geek but chill nonetheless.

My least favorite was definitely Mylo. He's also older than me. He was such a snotty brat who's only talent was nonstop talking and picking locks. My dad has had to stop me from pushing him off a building a few times. Don't ask.

Next up is Violet, AKA Vi, the pink haired girl. She's older than me too. She's not necessarily bad but I'm not too fond of her. If I'm being honest, I see her as a threat. She always made my father proud, she was like an older version of me yet she was the on my father chose to look after us. I often find myself competing with her, always trying to pass her level. BUT IM NOT JEALOUS OR ANYTHING. You can get that idea out of your heads altogether.

And finally....we have Powder, the blue haired girl who was singing. She's the youngest of us all. She's not that much younger than me, around a year. She's pretty clumsy and curious about everything. She tries her best to keep up with the rest of us but she's pretty small. Vi is really protective of her because of this.

Despite her innocence, I've always felt that there was something...off about Powder. I could never figure out what it was. It was more like a gut feeling...like there was something telling me to tread carefully around her, as if she was a land mine just waiting to be stepped on to explode. There was nothing scary or intimidating about her....but I still listened to that something.

And wouldn't ya know....that something saved my life.

About 6 years ago....

"Amazing" I said in awe as I leaned over the edge of the roof, looking up to the skies as high tech blimps flew around.

"Nice to get above it all huh" Vi put a hand on her hip with a smile.

I looked back to her and nodded along with Powder before turning back around and taking it all in. As much as I hate to say it, Piltover is truly beautiful and breathtaking. It's neat buildings rose high and spread far and wide. This place was like a paradise to people like me.

The warm rays of the sun felt good on my skin. The wind gave a light breeze that rippled through my curls. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes before breathing out.

The roof shook as a blimp flew closely above our heads and passed us, making me slightly jump.

"One day, I'm gonna ride one of those things" Powder said as she watched it.

"And one day I'm gonna shoot one of em down" Mylo said, walking up to us as he made a gun with his hands and took one shot at it. Vi moved his hand aside and walked past him with a glare.

"Vi are you sure about this?" Claggor said with worry in his voice as he looked down at the ground. "Look if we get caught we're—"

"We're not gonna get caught." Vi said cutting him off. She walked over to another side of the roof, jumping off and onto another roof. We followed. "We'll be in and out before anyone notices."

We walked down the roof and to the side. Vi stopped and looked down below at the ground and then up to the building across the alleyway, examining a way to get there.