[ ch-1] Hun~

Y/N's pov

After my morning routine, I headed downstairs and entered the study room. I packed my bag, looked at my school schedule for one last time.

I entered the kitchen area, kept my bag on a chair near the counter and went to make my breakfast

While I fried the eggs, I found myself so lonely, I don't know why.
My thoughts went towards my parents death.
Their soul left this world 8 yrs ago;
I was 9 yrs old, one of my distant aunt took me with her after their funeral took place.
My parents saved enough money to pay for my school, But my aunt never took a penny from that money for anything throughout 5 yrs I lived with her.
She is kind and always helped around, even to strangers.

If it was not her brother, who behaved inappropriately with me, I would be living with her now.
He continued abusing me for nearly 8 months, I escaped from him each and every time and several times it went too far.
I did not say anything to anyone, it is one of the greatest mistake I made.

As the bastard's behaviour became unbearable, I went to my aunt and said that I would like to move out and live on my own.

My aunt already had enough to worry, She do not need a add on to it of keeping my safe from her own brother.

I sighed "I miss her"

I ate my breakfast and walked my way to school.
It was a prestigious private high school where I transferred with a scholarship.
The scholarship is the main reason my aunt let me move to Seoul and live on my own.

I have 2 part-time jobs,
One as a barista in a small café.
And the other to be a editor for youtubers.

I reached my school; I walk in and go straight to the rooftop, where I meet my friend *Aura*

I walk in and go straight to the rooftop, where I meet my friend *Aura*. We talked about some random stuff and parted our ways.

I went to my locker, that's when I heard squealing voices of girls.
'Oh, Jeon is early today' I thought to myself.

I turn and see a tall guy in a black hoodie, head down, trying to dodge the 4 screaming chipmunks on his way

I feel like I'm about to laugh but I controlled myself and put on my resting bitch face.
Suddenly he looked up and we made an eye contact, damn he looks like a lost puppy , I chuckled internally.