[ch-6] Cain Easton

Y/N's pov

"No!, I don't have a freaking Sugar Daddy!". I yelled at Jungkook, who flinched in response."Sorry for startling you but, what made you think I have a Sugar Daddy?".

'I know exactly what made him think like that'

"The cash and message, see I won't judge you for having a Sugar Daddy ok? So, no need to hide. you know?" Jungkook replied back with an assuring smile.

"For the third time Jungkook, l . Don't . Have . A . Sugar . Daddy ". He is pissing me off, if he again says that I have a Sugar Daddy I won't hesitate to bite him.

"B-but ..." his confused face now had a cute pout.

I sighed lowly, gotta say the truth.

"I don't edit videos for youtubers, I... hack for random people?, if that makes sense" telling this, I got ready for all the questions Jungkook is about to ask me.

"So you steal personal info-"

"No" I don't do crime and this guy is getting on my nerves. "I crack passwords, open messages for doubtful lovers, bring back deleted search history on the request of parents. Thing like that, I can trace a mobile number's location and stuff but I not yet had request for that". Washing the ramen bowls and drying them up, I gave a long explanation for Jungkook.

Making a 'O' shape with his mouth, when I thought the investigation is over there came a load of questions. One thing lead to the other and topics changed. We talked till midnight, till we got tired and sleepy.

《Magical Time Skip》

Morning sun was seeping through the curtains hitting my face.
I got ready and went downstairs.
Breakfast was on the stove with a note.

'I think he forgot, today I cook and he cleans' i thought but the house was spotless and the the dishes were also done.

I looked at the note, it read.

*I have some work at the company.
I'll come straight to the school.
I kept you up late, so I did all the chores.

Meet you at class.

Faithfully your roommate
-Jeon Jungkook*

I scoffed, 'you kept me up so late asking about my non-existent sugar daddy'.

I ate the breakfast that Jungkook made and walked my way to school.

Kept my bag in the locker and made my way to class.

Maths class, I have with Jungkook. Will he be on time?, good thing that our home room teacher is late.

After 10 more minutes our home room teacher arrived with a guy, new student I suppose. But Jungkook is not here yet.

The guy introduced himself as Cain Easton. His parents must be nuts to name him like that, why name your child after someone who killed his own brother.I hope he does not act like his name.

"Go, take a seat in any one of the empty seats" our home room teacher ordered.

Cain's eyes wandered around the class and stopped as it met mine. With a smirk slowly crawling to his lips, he made his way and stood next to me.

As he was about to sit, I put my bag on the chair "I'm saving this seat for someone".

Cain raised his eyebrows and his smirk grew wider."I don't give a fucking shit kitten" he whispered leaning down.

Nope, I don't give a fucking shit too then. "Mam" I raised my hands, calling out, I dragged the whole class attention towards myself by speaking up for.