[ch-3] Your crush likes me

As we entered the house, I made my way to the kitchen to clean up and do the dishes.

But the dishes were already done and the counter were we ate looked clean.

'Jungkook must have done it while I was talking with Taehyung'

I started to put the groceries in their respective places.

Jungkook walked before me having a water bottle in his hand.
"Don't find me creepy but I'll watch you arrange groceries. I wanna know where everything is". He affirmed twirling the bottle in his hands.

I nodded and stared to explain the arrangement of supplies in the cupboards.

I was done arranging everything.

"What's in the top most cupboard?". Jungkook questioned furrowing his brows, as all this time I didn't open them for anything.

"I'm short so I can't reach that level. I have never used those cupboards". I explained putting away the plastic bags in which the groceries came in.

I can clearly feel Jungkook trying to hold in his laughter, so I did not turn around. 'Did I embarrassed myself?' I questioned my inner voice.
Which in return cussed me out so bad.

I picked my already water filled water bottle and headed upstairs, leaving Jungkook behind who had his lips pressed together.

He trailed behind me, as we reached the first floor we parted our ways.

I entered my room and straight up headed to my closet to get my pyjamas out

I locked my door and changed into my pyjamas. I took my phone and texted Aura asking if she is awake as I unlocked my door and headed towards Jungkook's room.

 I took my phone and texted Aura asking if she is awake as I unlocked my door and headed towards Jungkook's room

His room was wide open, I guess he is still unpacking his stuff. I peeked in but it was all done already.

I wanted to let him know I was there, so I awkwardly tried to start a conversation.

"Hey... I came over to help you unpack, but it seems like there is no need for it? " i spoke looking around his room.

Jungkook who had his back to the door doing something on his laptop, Turned and nodded.