[ch-10] Tough cookie

Jk's pov

We reached the place soon, but our calculations were wrong. There was not even a single cop around the national park.

We called Officer Min, informed our location, and asked for help. Without wasting another second, we stepped into the forest, following Y/N's phone signal. Taehyung's cousins stayed out so they could direct the cops to our directions.

The forest was so dense with different trees that It took us a couple of hours to reach a small wooden shed like house where the signal points were, it's insides looking dimly lit. We stopped briefly looking around for Cain or his henchmen, but we were snapped out by a scream. Her scream.

We rushed to the house and started kicking the door. It soon broke down.The scene inside made my blood boil. Y/N laying tied up on a bed and Cain hovering over her.

"Who the fuck are you all?" A gruff voice came from in front of us.

Looking down it was a greasy looking middle aged man. Must be Cain's dad. He was totally drunk and was not able to stand up.

We ignored his presence and rushed to Y/N.

Cain was drunk too, but was a bit steady. As soon as we tried to get him off of Y/N her swung his arms at Jimin Hyung. He dodged his fists and proceeds to pull Y/N to himself. We helped him by seizing Cain's limbs.

When Y/N was dragged away from that bastard and the girls got to her, me and Taehyungie hyung tried to knock out Cain.After Cain passed out, my gaze quickly averted to Y/N who was sitting with the girls on the floor, looking at me. Her limbs free.

I got up and went up to her. I kneeled in front of her figure and hugged her softly. I almost lost her, i thought my body shivered.

"Hey, it's fine" Y/N said patting my back.

" T-that.." I choked out, "that should be my line" I said with sniffs.

She just giggled in response.

"Let's get you out of here" I said getting up I bent to lift her.

" Wait I need to do something first " Y/N said and got up holding onto Aura.

Y/N'S pov

My legs were numb and tingly but I need to do this now.

With Aura's support I walked towards Cain's dad. His head was wrapped in a dirty looking cloth by Nat, whom he tried to grab when they were entering.

I removed the cloth and looked at him. He looked drowsy.

"Can you recognise me, you dirty old hag" I asked him.

He smirked. That was enough to know that he can recognise me. I slapped him across his face.

He grunts angrily and reaches forward. My friends steps closer but I pinned down his hand with my foot.

"Isn't this the hand that touched me when i was young? " I pressed harder . He screamed.

"How many time did this nasty mouth came near that child. You pedophile?"I kicked his mouth.

I kicked him in his abdomen a couple of times and almost slipped the last time. Someone caught me before I fell and helped me stand up properly.

"You peice of shit" I kicked him one last time. With my numb legs. 'God I still could not feel them'.

I stood there panting till someone carried me. It was Jungkook.

"Hold on tight" he said and I wrapped my hands around his shoulder blade. He walked out of the cabin and placed me down on the truck's driver's seat.

He stood between my two knees and kept looking at the ground. I lifted his chin up and smiled at him, he gave back a small and sad smile before wrapping his hands around my waist and hugging me tight.