[ch-11] Aftermath

Jk Pov

she remembers me.

i felt fingers tugging at my hair, bringing me back to earth. Y/N  just kissed me. Now my head ponderer over vaiety of 'Why' questons.

why did she kiss me?, why today?,why me?

i can't seem to deduce the answer to any of them, but what i can seem to get was another kiss  from her. This time, it was more than just a peck.

I noticed how her eyes were closing, her fingers still in my hair and her her lips. oh my god, her lips. They were moving slowly over mine.

she must be aware of what she is doing to me. If she keeps this up, i will faint in any given moment.

I moved my lips in sync to hers as i started losing my mind over the feeling, the weird feeling i got all over my body.

I felt her smile against my lips, and she drew me closer to herself. Her fingers slipped down from my hair, down my neck, and it went grazing over my chest. She paused it right on top of my heart, which i realised was racing against my chest.

I gripped tighter around her waist, pulling her onto me.

In a moment, we backed away from each other to take in some oxygen. She looks like  goodess, her unseady breathing along with her disheved face added points to it. I reached forward to brush some strands of hair off of her face, but she leaned onto my palm. Smiling at me very inocently as if she did not just shove her tongue into my mouth.

"Jungkook-ah," she called, dragging my name sweetly.

I hummed in response too preoccopied looking at her.

"I love you," she wispered to me.

She said she loves me. I looked at her, completely frozen. Does she know what she's talkin about, Is her brain alright?.

But taking this opportunity I whispered back to her."I love you Y/N."

Am I even worthy of her love?, I thought to myself after the words fell from my mouth. I want to slap myself.

"Jungkook-ah~" there she is at it again, dragging each and every syllable of my name till it's end.  She is fully on top of me, her hands squeezing my shoulders ....and her hips moving?.

I looked at her face and realised that she was grinding herself on me. Her face right now is the most lewed thing I have ever seen. The viagra must be taking effect.

"You seem to be having fun, darling," I said, thinking she would snap out, but I was so wrong.

"Mmn..." She hummed, leaning towards me.

"Y/N, stop it," I said, trying to lift her off of myself, but she was grabbing onto me so tightly."You will regret it later."

I gradually lift her and sat her down next to me. She whined and crawled back to my lap.

"No!" Saying it, she hugged me again.

"You are not in your right mind. You are high." I tried to explain to her why this is not a good idea.

"I'm sure girls in their right mind will regret not giving themselves to you, i don't want to be that girl when i sober up" that was the longest sentence she said after All of this went down and I'm taken aback.

Am I really worth that much, or is that the drugs speaking?. Probably the drugs, I might never find out.

She tried to kiss me again.

I stopped her. "I'll always be here, so sober up and think this thoroughly later.  Okay?." I said.

Without waiting for her reply, I stood up.