[Ch-8] I Fell For Him

Tae and I were on our way to school looking like zombies. Neither of us slept a wink last night. Jungkook did not answer any of our calls.

Tae does not want me to panic but I can't help it. We sat down on his bedroom floor with our mobile phones on the floor before us waiting for Jungkook's call. We eventually laid down and I kept tossing and turning around.

I got down from his car wanting to see kook. But ended up seeing a group of girls recording me. I turned around and nudged Tae to warn him, this is going to start a lot of gossips around school.

"What's the matter " He asked me.

"They are going to spread gossips Tae" I whisper back to him.

He just smiled in reply, got our bags out of the car and gave me mine.

I tried to walk away but he dragged me with him.

"Hey!, wha-what are you doing?" I tried to free myself but failed.

"Well I don't mind those gossips, instead i would love to hear thier theories. I wonder what stories they are going to create"

I glared at him, this is ridiculous and stupid. This is just going to create unwanted commotion.

"There is nothing between us and we are just friends ... am I right?" Taehyung looked down at me with serious eyes.

"Yes" I nodded.

"So........"he gave me a playful grin and ran away from me with my bag.

I chased after him. Laughing and shouting.

We walked in the school few minutes later, searching for the rest of our gang.

Jimin and Aura stood at the lockers chatting. We went to them.

"I found the stars that got stolen," Jimin said looking at Aura, he saw us and waved "they were in your eyes" he completed looking back at Aura.

"Get a room you two" I said leaning on a locker.

"I will soon get that y/n. Very soon" Jimin affirmed with a smirk lingering on his face and winked at Aura.

She averted her gaze from him and looked away. For the first time I saw my best friend getting shy.

I then noticed them both looking at my outfit.

"It's jungkook's outfit" I said.

"I thought you changed your style" Jimin and Aura said at the same time in sync.

I looked at Tae to make fun of them but stopped, when I saw him look through the hallway searching someone.

"Looking for Jungkook? " I asked him.

"Uhg-... no, i saw someone" he said still with the same dazed look.

"Who?" I started to look at the same direction trying to find the 'someone'.

"That person" Taehyung said with a grin on his face.

"Huh?" That person? I thought. Taehyung clearly changed the subject. So I did not ask anymore questions.

We were chatting for sometime and in the corner of my eyes I think I saw Jungkook. I turned my head and looked keenly, it is  Jungkook!.

I ran towards him startling the other three human beings who were standing with me.

Leaving them shocked and confused, I made my way towards Jungkook. I jumped on him. Wrapping my arms over his shoulder and legs around torso, I was hugging him like a koala.

Jungkook hugged me back. He started walking in the direction of our friends with me in his arms.

His left hand had a strong grip on my waist, while his right hand caressed my hair.