[ch-5] Feel Home

Jimin's pov

"I know for how fucking long you liked Y/N!"

I have cussed. After so long.

Jungkook stood there looking at me blankly.

"Consider that I never said that to you hyung and forgot this conversation" he tried to walk forward.

I try to stop him by pushing him by his chest, but he's dragging me with him.

"Jungkook give some respect I'm older than you!". I hit his weak spot.

He stopped.

"So?, these 2 years does not mean anything to you?". I look into his eyes, they move here and there nervously.

"Hyung likes her, he's a good guy. He'll keep her happy and if she's happy I'm good" he shrugs, his eyes progressively getting watery.

"I want her life to be steady and smooth hyung, with me she'll never have it. You know w-hat I'm going through" he said.

I hugged him, he began shivering a bit in my embrace.

In a moment we were back on our way heading to get ice cream.

We make up a good lie telling that Jungkook's shoelace got undone and we lost our sense of direction in the dark.

Jungkook picked up three cups and slipped away, back to the company.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook wiggling away from the place and to be honest looked quite jealous.

His gaze moved to me and gives me a hug smiling.

I rip away.

"Tone it down Taehyung, you have no right to get jealous over her" I tell him with deadpan face.

Taehyung's face drops, he nods keeping his gaze intact to the dusty ground.

We take our ice cream and walk back in silence.

Meanwhile

Y/N's pov

Aura raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She is taking her serious face, I'm going to get a ted talk for sure.

"You gave in just like that!" She moved closer to me "You accepted even if you don't like Taehyung"

"He did not ask me out, he more off challenged me that he will win my heart. That's why I gave him a chance"

"What's the point of asking you?"

"He'll not be considered as a creep" I shrug.

"But-" she abruptly stopped her words when Jungkook came with ice cream in his hands.

She gave me the look - 'We are not done yet! Look'.

Jungkook handed the cups to us and sat down.

Soon the other two joined us.

We talked for some more time before;

"It's getting late, I'll be heading back to my home" Aura got up dusting her pants.

"You came by...?" Jungkook asked.

"Car, I'll have to call my driver to pick me up" Aura whipped out her phone.

"It will take time for him to get here, let's not waste time. Can i drop you?" Jimin lent his hand to Aura,bending a bit like a Disney Prince.