[Ch-7] I'm in love

Jungook's pov

I came near the detention room to inform Y/N about how I'll not be home tonight.

I could have texted her but I wanted to see her face.

We being housemates made things even worse, I'm getting addicted to her and now, both of us getting comfortable with eachother's just adding fuel to the fire.

As she walked into the room, I saw a figure in the surrounding. It was that Cain guy, must have been eavesdropping on us.

"Useless fellow, waste of oxygen". I scoffed to myself and turned around, then it hit me.

He was smirking and evesdroping!.
Y/N would be alone tonight.

I called Taehyungie hyung, he picked up in a moment.

"Hi hyung, can you pick up Y/N after like two hours from detention?".

"Yea sure kookie, where are you at?" He questioned me.

"I'm in front of the detention room, but I'm going away for tonight for company work". I got a in the taxi and continued. "You remember the guy that messed with Y/N this morning, I think he is going to do something bad tonight"

"So should I like sit by the entrance of the house or something ?". Hyung asked, I thought about it for a moment.

"No hyung, I don't know what Cain is going to do and how many henchmen he will bring with him. So it's not safe for you too, pick Y/N and go to your home" I said that to Taehyungie hyung and wondered about the tingling pain in my heart.

As I heard hyung's voice agreeing with my plan, I tried to ignore that but I can't. I bid good bye and sank into the taxi's seat sighing heavily.

"I should bury the thoughts and feelings about Y/N" I said to myself.

The driver looked at me like I'm crazy, but he is right. I'm in love and it's driving me crazy .

Y/N's pov

After two long hours, I came out of the room. Taehyung was standing there, scrolling through his phone.

I smiled at his sight and went to him.

"Taehyung-ah what are you doing here?" I asked him, he looked up from his phone.

He suddenly moved near me and leaned in to my ear, "The guy who messed with you in the morning is following you, so Jungkook asked me to take you to my home" he whispered.

I looked the around trying to find eyes looking at me, but none.

I moved my gaze back to Taehyung, he was looking at the exit.

"He went out somewhere, we need to get you safe fast". He said clearly, but I was not able to process anything in my mind.

I just nodded instead of thinking things.

Soon we were in his car, I saw Cain walk back into the school. I moved back, scared that he will see me.

"Windows are tinted" Taehyung said, making me look his way. "From outside the insides of the car is not visible" he smiled.

I nodded my head, unable to form words.

"I'm taking you to my home, tell me if you are uncomfortable I'll drop you off at Jimin's or at Aura's." He patted my head."Ok?".

I nodded yet again, not able to process what's happening.

He asked if I want to buy anything for the night. But I refused.

He drove us to his house. On the way my head cleared abit, being able to think about what would have happened, now I'm more worried about Jungkook. What if he meet Cain accidently on his way?. Thinking just made things worse, I started panicking in no time.