[ch-9] Abduction

Pov Jungkook

My heart breaks as I can't find her at the cafeteria. There was no sight of her anywhere around our campus. I then raced towards the entrance, our friends running along with me. My heart was beating violently against my chest.

I can't lose her.

We reached the entrance. No sign of anyone.

I can't lose her.

We searched around for school security. No one was there.

I can't lose her.

My knees were buckling, and I gave in. I fell to my knees and started sobbing. I sensed my friends rushing to my side. But i can't see them. My sight was blurry with tears.

I turned a blind eye towards her. I failed to protect her. The thoughts of losing her made my stomach crawl in fear.I can't allow another important person of my life to slip away.

I got up on my feet and turned said to my friends, "We need to act fast. So, girls get to security booths and get footage of Cain taking Y/N away. "

"Ok." They said and started to walk.

"Hey!"I called after them. "Search for her phone too!"

They nodded and went away. I turned to the other two. "Contact your cousin who is a cop and ask him about the police protocols," I said to Jimin Hyung.

He called him and explained the situation.

"Hyung, come with me to police station to file a complaint." I asked Taehyungie hyung.

He nodded and drove me to station in his car,

"Are you sure that she was kidnapped?"A junior officer asked looking at me boringly. This guy is making me lose my temper.

"Yes, sir," I said, Taehyungie hyung's hand pressed on my shoulders, suggesting that I contain my anger.

"Is one of you her leagal guardian?" He asked side eyeing us.

"No sir," Hyung and I replied in unison.

"Who and were is her guardian?" He questioned us, looking as if we were mad.

"Her aunt, she lives in busan. They both lost contact months ago, and her mobile is not reachable," I say, sensing where the situation is leading us to.

"We will wait for 24 hours for her self-return. If not, we'll search." He looks up from his notepad, "I don't think it is a kidnapping. You got no threats, and she might have just gone to visit her aunt."

We both just nodded and signed on behalf of Y/N's guardian.

We get into the car, and Hyung starts driving. I'm furious, and so he is, I can see it from the way he grips the steering wheel. Like he is trying to choke it.

We get to our schools parking space and the other three of my friends meet us there.

"Of course, he thinks you are lying. My cousin said even with a guardian, we could not get them to provide a search party, and we got no evidence." Jimin Hyung was nearly shouting, and Aura was trying to calm him down.

"Her phone?" I asked them.

"I searched,it wasn't there." Jimin Hyung said, shrugging.

"Hey guys," Natalie called us, looking confused. "He is not even enrolled at our school," she said, going through a file she stole from our office.

I felt my friends stiffen and gasp.Tae hyung kicked his car's tire, and I froze to a corner.

That motherfucker played a long and dirty game.