chapter one

For Kristy_Dragon13 (Pics of Jennifer and Oli)

*Jennifer's P.O.V*

   It all started when the new kid, Oli came to our school. The random people who go missing, dead mutilated bodies, and some are found alive with bite marks and act strange.
   I'm not saying its Oli but it all stared happening after he came here. He's cute. His black hair and blue eyes. Its hard not to just fall in love with him at first sight.
  About me. I'm Jennifer reed. I have purple and pink hair with black animal print in my pink part of my hair. I have blue eyes, pail skin, and I'm kind of chubby.

   I'm the one a lot of the cheerleaders and athletic girls pick on. Seeing Oli make my heart beat faster. He's handsome. He wears a collar and has snake bites.
   Im too much of a coward to talk to him. He wouldn't give me a second thought. He won't talk to someone like me. I have 2 other friends, Megan and Nick.
   I'm a loner. I'm a lonely scene girl. Its whatever but, school is great besides the bullying.

    I live in a house in the woods with my alcoholic dad and my mom who's too scared of my dad to interfere when he's beating me constantly. I have to wear cover up to hide the bruises.

*Oli's P.O.V*

  I moved to the great rainy state of Washington recently. I live alone. My mother died giving birth to me and my dad remains unknown.
   I stayed with my aunt Leah but once I reached a certain age, she kicked me out. I have become something either one of my parents had or both parents had.
   A gene that made me a werewolf. I moved to Washington because I was caught in mid-shift, ripping into a bully. Ever since, they have been trying to find me but can't.

   I have no fingerprints so I cant get caught from fingerprints. I have to kill in order to survive. When I first got to my new school, I noticed a girl.
   Lightly colored hair with animal print in it. Her name is Jennifer. She's very beautiful. I really like her. She's not like the other girls. She's the one I want.
   In order for me to have her, I have to imprint on her or bite her. I couldn't hurt her. I live in the woods alone. My house is a single level house with a basement and a hidden door.

   The hidden door leads to a flight of stairs. Down the stairs leads to a underground building. Multiple corridors and hallways. Its all full of Cells for prisoners.
   "feeding" rooms and rooms for those who don't want to kill on full moons. Full moons are night where we are forced to change and go hunting.
   Other than the whole werewolves thing, I'm a perfectly normal lonely kid. Black hair, blue eyes, snake bites, and I like to wear collars. Sue me.