chapter twenty-five

*Jennifer's POV*

   We start to search far and wide over the woods. After endless hours of searching, we find Megan's baby blanket. I sniff the baby blanket. I start following the scent.
   It's so close. I shift and start chasing the scent. I found my mom with Megan. I creep up. I creep up closely and I lunge at her. My teeth crush down on her arm.
   She drops Megan. I start bitting and tearing her apart. What finally killed her was me ripping off her head. I pick megan up and begin finding the rest of the pack.

   They find me and we walk home.

   With the next following months, the girls grow anf we are scared at how much time we had with them. Then, Nixie found another pack that has some wolves with the same genes as the girls.
    We all start talking. We become allies with this other pack. Me and Oli are relieved to know that just 2 years after their birth, they'll be fully grown and will stop aging, like the rest of the wolves.
   As they grow, we have to get cloths for them. Megan and Joyce have the same style. Both into dark and Gothic style. Little Savannah is into being scene.

    Savannah likes to have her hair colored abnormal colors like purple and blue and cut a curtain way. She also likes to wear band shirts and skinny jeans with and with cuts on the legs.
  Megan and Joyce like their hair black and generally anything Gothic. They seem pretty young but they're growing up and finding what they want to be and look like.
   they can be whoever they want to be, look like what they want to look like, they can be themselves. It nice to go to Hot Topic for savannah and some for the other 2.

   They are starting to look like teenagers but months old.

   As the months pass like days, we mark their growth by having them stand against the wall and measure their height. We also measure hands and feet size with making mile stones out of clay.
   The pack has gotten a little bigger. We are using Oli's old house and mine as pack houses. We have the people from before I came along in my basement.
   The girls got ahold of them one night and ate them. As for the school people, they rotted away and scattered their bodies all over the city. Kind of gross. I know.

   We hunt every once in a while.

   Sykes and Mika got pregnant with pups and will be here soon. Some of the other couples in the pack had pups. Some pups didn't make it, sadly.
   But most of then did. We use both pack houses and all our children play together. Only my children grow faster than the rest. They'll grow up faster than the rest.
   Their nearly half way fully grown. The girls share a similar taste is music. Botdf, bvb, BFMV, BMTH, FIR, and a whole bunch of other bands.

   And now, we live happily as we live together forever. It started with Oli moving here. It ends with us together.