chapter twenty-three

*Jennifer's POV*

   I switch my outfit by taking off my dress. Underneath is another outfit. It contains black combat boots, a black corset that laces in back, a short black skirt that comes down to mid-thigh.
   black fingerless gloves, straps on my thighs that holds knives and straps that holds swords on my back. I pull out my swords. I wait for my parents to come.
   No. They aren't my parents. My parents are dead. They've been dead to me for many years. They are just fucking blood suckers. I see them off in the distance.

   They are just walking. Soon, they come & stand right in front of me. "What the fuck do you want?", I snarl. They look at each other and back at me.
   "We just want to see our baby girl. I understand you killed me by accident. Your father was killed by my hands. I forgive you. He forgives me.
   We just want you to forgive us.", my 'mom' says. I hesitate, thinking. I drop my swords. I start taking off my straps. "So you forgive us?", my 'mom' asks.

   I don't answer and continue stripping down. Once I'm down to my corset and underwear, they just looked confused. "Jennifer?", my 'mom' says. "No. I do not forgive him.
   He beat me for years. He can go fuck himself. I drop my weapons so I kill him with my bare hands.", I say and shift into a wolf. They fall backwards.
   Everyone stops and comes over to me. "VAMPIRES ARE ON OUR TERRITORY!!", Sykes yells. He shifts and comes running. Everyone starts shifting. Its true.

   They are on wolf territory. I shift human. "You are not my parents. They are dead to me.", I say sternly.

   "I'm not your daughter. My parents are dead. They've been dead to me for years.", I say. I could sense the hurt they felt. My 'mom' started to cry.
   The blood rolls down her cheeks from her eyes. My 'dad' looks up at me. "Look what you did. You made your mother cry.", he says. I chuckle.
   "She is no mother of mine.", I say. He swings his head towards me. "you ungrateful little Bitch!", he yells. That's when I lost my shit. "UNGRATEFUL? UNGRATEFUL?

   I WAS BEAT BY YOU!!", i scream. I start to lose my shit.

*Oli's POV*

   She starts screaming about how she wasn't ungrateful and going on about her abuse incidents. "SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHINV TO HELP ME FROM YOU!!
   EVERYTIME SHE DID, YOU BEAT HER DOWN TOO!!", she yells. Her 'dad' is getting more furious. "I LOST MY JOB!! I WAS DRUNK and IT WASNT ME!!", he yells back at her.
   "YOU LOST YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU WERE MOLESTING LITTLE CHILDREN AT THE SCHOOL!!", she yells and covers her mouth. That's the truth.

   He was molesting children at the school he worked at. "W-What the hell did you just say?", he says.

   "That's the truth. You molested those kids at the highschool & that's why you were fired. Now everyone knows that you are a child molester.
   You beat me because you know I was gonna come to that highschool. You wanted me. I was your desire. You sick bastard.", she says.
   Everyone looks in shock as Jennifer reveals his dirty little secret. She already told me. I already knew. Her 'dad' shakes hid head.

   "You know what, you're right. I wanted you. Your fragile little body on me. To feel you and touch you. I still crave to be in you.", he says.

   He says it with a sick and twisted smile. I look at Jennifer. Shes full of fright. "Don't try and run, sweet heart. I'll get you. I can run faster than you think.", he says.
   Jennifer starts to run. Her parents chase after her and we chase after them. As soon as we enter the woods, we lose them. We start sniffing around.
   I pick up her scent and chase after it. We find Jennifer on her back with her 'father' on top of her. Her 'mom' is holding her down. She screams for help as her 'father' attempts to undoes his pants.

   I come running up and tackling him. I start biting at his neck, eventually tearing off his head. Mika throws me a lighter. I set him on fire.
   We turn to Jennifer's 'Mom'. She let's go of Jennifer and runs out of the situation. Jennifer is left crying and scared. I pick her up and I carry her back to her house.
   She gets cleaned up. The weather outside returns back to normal. Everything turns back to normal. Jennifer puts on a black spaghetti strap shirt, white shorts, sandals, and put her hair up in a neat bun.

   We finish the reception and go to bed.